If you don't post post pics of your deer your....

mowin

15 minutes ago, grampy said:

True. Heck, when I started it was only smoke signals!............hehehe.

Heck where I hunt there is  still no cell single in the woods more then 100 yards from the road it goes dead.  Forgot social media and the internet lol 

Beside you playing around in the woods with phone means your more then likely going to miss those deer . Not a good idea anyway especially that sneaky buck that is hiding in the distance .

1 hour ago, Dom said:

I can't post pictures because I am not that involved with the newest up to date technology.To you/most its a cellphone I pad and the laptops for the kinda money you all spend on these types of things I spend and pay my household bills.1'000 for a Damn cellphone is my entire heating bill for the winter/yep I'm a low class piece of shit but I do not live outside of my budget.

I feel like you're insinuating those with a cellphone bill are living outside their budget... maybe it's just within for some?

7 minutes ago, mowin said:

Yes= yep

Poor spelling is ok though..:mda:

don't come at the troll master unless you're ready to tango.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/yep

yep

[yep] 
adverb, noun, Informal.
yes.
Origin of yepExpand
1830-1840
First recorded in 1830-40; See origin at yup

7 minutes ago, Dom said:

Not at all some folks are on the better side of the Dollar/income.

The thing with smartphones  if you never had one you see the price it  costs  and it does not seem worth the money for some people . It is the type of thing you see more of a value once you have it and learn to use it .

Edited by Storm914

5 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

The thing with smartphones  if you never had one you see the price it'a cost and it does not seem worth the money for some people .

To myself not worth it.For some it is I'm not downing/knocking the ones that have them to me they are a waste unless used everyday.

• Like 1

Yep, but better. Ive been using ScoutLook forever, but onX is alot better, and has way more features. If you primarily hunt one state, its $30 a year. If you want all 50 states, its $100 a year. It gives you all property lines, property owner info, shows all town/county/state land parcels and boundaries, different overlays for their maps, etc. The only thing that I like about ScoutLook is that "scentcone" thing they have that gives you a good visualization on wind direction. Check it out:
https://www.onxmaps.com/

I spent the $30 just to get an understanding of where the back 40 acres ended on a property I hunt, found out I had a ton more woods I can hunt. Best money I've spent in a while
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

I have no problem posting bigger bucks i have on Cam's and take because most wot do what it takes to get to where i have found those deer. Proven with friends of my own, Even after taking their biggest ever and all excited at the time, By the time its all over they say i am crazy and will never do that again to get any kind of deer.

They are now happy with their...1 big buck..and now shoot whatever is easy. 

Well, when you have to repel down a cliff to get at them, most people wont put that kind of work in. My spots that had issues werent that tough to get into though lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Well, when you have to repel down a cliff to get at them, most people wont put that kind of work in. My spots that had issues werent that tough to get into though lol.

LOL..True That. They are not all that extreme but for the most part even up here on the 900 acres i dont have  many issues at all. I would guess when you have a lot of farms to hunt like you have and that others can also hunt there would be more need for a tight upper lip which is understandable.

For what it takes at times to find those bigger bucks one would have to trespass on a lot to ever hook up with one and would most likely caught on the auto Cam's before they could even hunt but i would be more worried about night hunters a bit more.

• Like 2

I on rare occasion have posted some here and on facebook. local people who know of me know where my families private land is, other hunting spots not so much. reduces temptation and issues if I don't post trail cam pictures or bucks I take. do tend to give all the trail cam pictures and info I have when someone takes a deer if been after or have seen.  I did take a small by my standards 8 pointer this year.  I posted it on social media but it was more sharing memories of the evening than anything. Moog's reminder buck kinda stuck with me. despite it was small I had no regrets taking it, good to ground yourself every now and then.  I have friends that we just say took a buck but don't share pictures. we know there's plenty big enough and happy we both had success. don't ask don't tell. works well.

FourSeasonWhitetails manages a deer farm/just wish he/she would post a product/pricelist for or by the pound.I'm in no way saying that they do not hunt outside the fence but lets be honest about it

Guess you would have to be more to The point of what your asking? Do you mean bucks like this8b88b096feb2d1975669c68609ec0c6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some just dont.post cause they don't give a crap what other people think.. No different then the guy that use to shoot his deer cover it transport it and drop it at processor or cut it up himself ..compared to the guy that drives around with it for days or a week so everyone can see it stopping for gas every 3 miles so everyone can see it there as well.. Some post it as it has been long time since they got one or they over came difficulties that year and are excited only.to be cut down by the comments of its so small...  its sad really.. ive had a few guys at work how my season went and a few ask to see pictures. If they ask I use to usually show and ask to see in return. I've stopped that as most never seem to get one and get upset that I do..

• Like 4

Question for four seasons.. what to game.farms do or are required to do to ensure that the game shot there doesn't end up being registered as fair chase harvest.. in the present but also in the future when someone buys a mount at. Garage sale and enters it as granddads buck shot in xXxX...years ago?

4 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Question for four seasons.. what to game.farms do or are required to do to ensure that the game shot there doesn't end up being registered as fair chase harvest.. in the present but also in the future when someone buys a mount at. Garage sale and enters it as granddads buck shot in xXxX...years ago?

Not a thing. Just the way the world has turned. Wont be long and there wont be a difference in or wont be books to worry about it. Being in the Bizz per say i can tell ya that Ny DEC is so full of crap how many deer there are and how many are killed. The last few years Ny has said there are all these deer yet Ny preserves dont have enough deer to cover hunters needs that come and take deer there because they no longer have them in the wild.

• Like 1

I try to keep from posting pics until after they are harvest, trail cam encounters, etc... I trust "MOST" everyone, but I've run into some "creeps" on other pages before. Since then I typically don't post Trail Cam pics. I miss posting them because I enjoyed sharing them with everyone. But for my own sake, and especially my neighbors sake. We work to hard to have our efforts ruined by the "creeps" or greedy people.. Im sure if the people really wanted in, they would do enough digging and figure out where I am regardless of pics or not.. Again, I trust "MOST" everyone, but not all. Lol. 

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Some just dont.post cause they don't give a crap what other people think.. No different then the guy that use to shoot his deer cover it transport it and drop it at processor or cut it up himself ..compared to the guy that drives around with it for days or a week so everyone can see it stopping for gas every 3 miles so everyone can see it there as well.. Some post it as it has been long time since they got one or they over came difficulties that year and are excited only.to be cut down by the comments of its so small...  its sad really.. ive had a few guys at work how my season went and a few ask to see pictures. If they ask I use to usually show and ask to see in return. I've stopped that as most never seem to get one and get upset that I do..

we're a jealous bunch when lady luck isn't on our side. I hate that the coworkers i hang out with who hunt add to my pressure. Of course it's not intended and it's not a competition. We just all like to show off our "trophies" and some years we just don't have them. Not a lot different when the extended family asks "did  you get anything".