Good Youtube hunting channels?

stubborn1VT

All of a sudden it's winter, and deer season is over for me.  Does anyone have any recommendations on hunting videos on the Youtube that are worth watching?

I follow Midwest Whitetail and the Hunting Public on Youtube.  I've watched some Growing Deer TV and most of Jeff Sturgiss' stuff.  I've seen every episode of Meateater at least twice.

I know I'm probably not going to learn much watching hunting videos ("So you think sitting inside all day watching internet videos is going to make you a better fisherman? C'mon". -KVD) but you never know.  I might be surprised.  Whatd'ya got?

I hadn't watched any Randy Newberg in a couple years.  He's a hard hunting, down to earth guy.  I've been enjoying some of his stuff (Thanks chrisw.) I just wish he did more whitetail.  The Western hunting is neat and all, but I don't hunt elk or muleys.  Another thing I like about Randy is that the marketing crap isn't in your face like so many other shows. Good stuff.

Whitetail Adrenaline is kind of neat. Mostly All public land. But the way they do some of their hunts I'm not a huge fan of. But some of their episodes and stories are very neat. Im not sure if you can find it on YouTube or not .. but I like watching Phase 13 by the Drurys. I like shows that do the habitat work, hunt and explain why they do what they do.  Of course if we had their money we could do whatever we liked as well but.. still nice to follow ideas..

Heartland Bowhunter, Mossy Oak Gamekeepers, NWTF Save the habitat Save the hunt, Maximum Outdoors Tv, Open Season Tv, Wallhanger TV, MAnagement Advantage.. MAny more but those were some of the favs.. If you can find them on Youtube..   

I recently had Directv disconnected after 12 years of service. and cant remember all of the shows i really enjoyed following. I surely miss it, but I cant stand paying that high price to watch TV per month. Trying to remember the shows so i can search for them as well.. 

I also watch MW and HP.  Good shows.  They talk about their hunts and the thought processes behind them in a calm, methodical way, taking the good with the bad.  I'd hunt with them.

By contrast, the D&DH guy is just whiny and condescending AF, can't stand him.  Then there are the slew of youtubers who devolve into a shivering, over-dramatic, girly shrieking mess when they shoot something.  Personally, I am someone that is thankful for the harvest, appreciative of what that animal will provide and I'm not about to dance and act like fool over killing a deer just because it has a big rack. 

• Like 1