Part Time Job

Lawdwaz

no kidding law, man being kinda layed up and not having the site to cruise through was not fun.

so far I have gotten myself in trouble every day since my surgery, yesterday I was chipping ice off the roof eaves and someone tattled on me. so I went for a walk in the woods and Judy found out, last night I had a furnace call out yeah caught grief for that, today took my buddies atv plow frame to Judy's son to have it welded,,,,,yup you guessed it caught grief for that too.

This setting around crap aint for me! she just doesn't get it, I'm not gonna do something to hurt myself but I can NOT just set around doing nothing!

Slowly improving, heck today I had her get me a pair of 34" waist pants just so I could wear pants and not sweats or sleep pants and bib overalls.  still hurts to even pass gas so I have not eaten much of anything since I ate Tuesday evening,  going to try to sleep on a bed tonight because this recliner is killing me and 2/3 hours sleep a night isn't cutting it.

Depending on the weather I am going in the woods tomorrow. Don't know what I am going to do about duck season yet as I will still have all my stitches in for the first few days.  She thinks I'm miserable now its not gonna be good if I cant duck hunt!

well anyway thank you admin for getting the site back up so I could vent. LOL :rofl::sorry: