Favourite gun shops between NYC and Buffalo

yeah the one in middletown closed to good ridance  i didnt like them anyway but the were so cool when the first opened a small shop in hancock marinos you might find interesting you get off 17 at hancock and make a left go straight its on your right and then go straight and you get back on 17

• Like 1

I normally shop online and decide which one I like then I go to a couple of shops near NYC and have them order them for me.  Usually it's Davis Shooting Sports.  I've also used RT Gun and Smoke if I don't want to have to drive that far (they're in Mt Vernon) but I like Davis' service much better.

yeah the one in middletown closed to good ridance  i didnt like them anyway but the were so cool when the first opened a small shop in hancock marinos you might find interesting you get off 17 at hancock and make a left go straight its on your right and then go straight and you get back on 17
I second Marino's if you like old shotguns. He has a ton of older stuff in there. Stop to eat at the Circle E diner just down the road for lunch or dinner. Have the coleslaw. It is 5 stars!!
Marino's outdoor world
93 E main St
Hancock, NY 13783

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Biekirchs people are generally good to deal with.  

Only place I buy , well I did buy a Glock from the Firing Pin , through the blue line discount program , as there was no wait time .Brand new Glock 19 for around $400.

Biekirchs is very good , staff has been working there 20-30 years , I deal with Jim he sits in the corner of the counters .

If you're police / fire they'll hook you up pretty good .

But over all they know there sh!t .

East Rochester , NY right off rt 490 .

Johnson's in lockport is a good place and I would recommend the Harlem road gun center. I am so glad that Gander mountain is closed that store was just garbage.hated it. they would lye about sales and never anything you wanted  and everything you didnt want.

• Like 1

Gunsmoke, in Rotterdam, off Cambell Avenue, right off 890 and very easy to find, and easy to get back to the Thruway too. They have just about anything you would want, at a fair price. The staff is always helpful, professional and knowledgeable. 

American Shooter Supply, that sherlockgael mentioned, is also very good here in the capitol district. Very friendly, and professional. 

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

Thanks.
I've been to Marino's, Fur, Fin and Feather, and Big Dog. Will check out the others. I guess I should have said more the Syracuse, Rochester area. 
Tim's Guns in Elbridge (between Camillus and Auburn) is a nice shop, good selection very helpful staff. Ra-lins in Syracuse is ok, but only of you are in the immediate area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk