I sinned......

First-light

2 hours ago, erussell said:

Breaking the law is breaking the law. Says alot about a few people on here.  Good troll tho i can respect a good troll. Cant respect a law breaker tho.

8 minutes ago, Belo said:

I think the sunrise and sunset rules are retarded

This is what I was referring to, in my not so perfect myself post.  And no, it was not dark.  I make no excuses, and I don't give a line of BS either. Think of me what you will.  

In 44 years, I've mentored more than a handful of new hunters, along with my grandson now. And can honestly say, that never once, was a law ever broken while they were with me. Does that make me perfect? Nope. Not even close. But again, I never claimed to be.

• Like 4

If those round bales were baled, net wrapped, and still on the field in the original drop spot since September, do you think it's a sin? Been quite the year for haying. I feel bad, LOL.

No somehow they find their way into the cedar swamp. There is a little slope in the field headed towards the cedars so maybe they rolled that mile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Yeah that's another Ny special. Would like to know the % on that one of who really lives by those numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why i dont understand why it is allowed to walk in the woods with a firearm or bow in the dark  ,  but only  when its actually daylight out i  see guys already in the woods at 4am on public land  sometimes  do I really believe there waiting 2 3 hours  for the sun to come up to shoot  . 

Edited by Storm914

26 minutes ago, erussell said:

:rolleyes: now your comparing  apples and oranges. Everyone knows human lives are less important than big bucks so lets get our priorities  straight here.^_^

Im not though. You said "Breaking the law is breaking the law." Speeding is breaking the law, baiting is breaking the law. According to what you said, its apples to apples.

16 hours ago, First-light said:

So this year I saw the biggest buck in my life last day of bow season. 1 other person from another camp also saw this deer this year. Nobody 

reported it shot so I hope he made it. We left camp the third day into muzzleloader season. Before coming up I collected a bunch of pumpkins and semi rotten apples.

Changed the cards and batteries in the two cams and spread out the bounty hoping to see if he is still around. I know you are not allowed to do this in NYS but what the hell. Last few days

and it might help some critters along. Go ahead and kill me I deserve it! lol

Just to be clear I did not hunt over the apples and pumpkins. Just put them out in front of the camera hoping to see what was left on my property. I know NYS still has a problem with this. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, First-light said:

Just to be clear I did not hunt over the apples and pumpkins. Just put them out in front of the camera hoping to see what was left on my property. I know NYS still has a problem with this. 

You could have just took a leek in front of that camera and got results :taunt:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, First-light said:

I did, you should have seen him! I left it since Stuben Jerry took the rack and I figured the rest wasn't worth the drag but I will always remember this day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigVal said:

The farmer down the road filled my truck bed with pumpkins for 5 bucks and me and my buddies shoot them and leave them in the field. I'm a terrible person! 

pumpkin killer!  wait til the Peta people hear about this , lol .  They didnt stand a chance.  I bet they werent even free range pumpkins

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, chas0218 said:

The sugars in the corn can effect deer in the winter months but I don't think unless they were eating only that for months on end you would see a problem.

To be honest I doubt there is an individual that hasn't thrown an old apple core or something of the sort on the ground while hunting. During apple season I usually eat 1 or 2 apples while in stand for the entire deer season and throw the cores onto the ground. Actually had an apple fall out of my bag while putting cameras up and had a fox piss on it and mark it his. Fisher decided he would also see what's up.

10160214.JPG

10160200.JPG

I thought the fox laid an egg and the fisher was sniffing it. Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, First-light said:

Key Word " my property" !!!  You pay the taxes on it you do what you want on it ..... answer to no one !

• Like 2