Woa that's a big animal (cougar, Canada)

NYHuntFish

19 minutes ago, Padre86 said:

Some of the twitter comments were quite ridiculous. 

That comment by the former Canadian PM's wife was a real gem; I'm glad to see that Canada's political elite are so "open-minded" about the diversity of outdoor recreation that exists in their country.

I know, that made me so mad.  

Wasn’t hacked. I was really angry that some guy flies all the way to Alberta to kill a magnificent cougar, so he can make a stir fry

is stir fry not food? I can eat my prey, but not if it's mixed with veggies? I'm not even surprised at "causes online outrage" anymore. But that is one hell of a big cat. Running dogs isn't for me, but i don't have an issue with it either. 

Edited by Belo

I have spent a lot of time in Canada...The working class Canadians are some of the best people I have ever met...Honest, hard working folks...

However, many of the " political elite"  Canadians should be lined up and shot...

OOPS  !!... Sorry....Did I say something politically incorrect ??

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Belo said:

is stir fry not food? I can eat my prey, but not if it's mixed with veggies? I'm not even surprised at "causes online outrage" anymore. But that is one hell of a big cat. Running dogs isn't for me, but i don't have an issue with it either. 

I will confirm that stir fry is not food.  I am always hungry 20 minutes after eating Chinese.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I have spent a lot of time in Canada...The working class Canadians are some of the best people I have ever met...Honest, hard working folks...

However, many of the " political elite"  Canadians should be lined up and shot...

Is that considered fair chase Pygmy?  Yes, I know, poor taste.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I have to exclude some of the french canadians. Great guys, but always making fun of Americans behind their back. Man i wish i took french in HS! 

• Like 1

I have to exclude some of the french canadians. Great guys, but always making fun of Americans behind their back. Man i wish i took french in HS! 

Agree. I used to go to Montreal to party and every time we got into fights the Mounties were real pricks to us Americans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk