lets have some fun ----- whats your favorite Christmas movie?

Robhuntandfish

I love all the Christmas movies, each has a special place in my memory for 1 reason or another. I do remember that the original (black and white) Scrooge movie would scare the heck out of me when I was a kid! Defiantly  have to give Ralphy  in a Christmas Story a top 10 rating. Christmas vacation is up there too. I can't wait to sit around on Christmas eve and Christmas day and watch whatever is on!

• Like 1

im taking my bb gun to the woods. go Ralph. A Christmas story is my favorite. I feel like the neighbor in that movie with all the hounds. my dogs could tear up a christmas dinner in seconds. i have seen it with back  straps. my one dog could breath meat and be just fine. he is sitting here right now with his nose six inches from my eggs and toast.

• Like 1

The Waltons Christmas is my all time favorite. It was the very fist Waltons. Some of the cast changed when it went to a TV show. But always enjoy the original Miracle On 34th Street, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause with Tim Allen, It's A Wonderful Life, and like Robhuntandfish said, Grumpy Old men. That one still cracks me up!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vizslas said:

im taking my bb gun to the woods. go Ralph. A Christmas story is my favorite. I feel like the neighbor in that movie with all the hounds. my dogs could tear up a christmas dinner in seconds. i have seen it with back  straps. my one dog could breath meat and be just fine. he is sitting here right now with his nose six inches from my eggs and toast.

Funny story about that scene. The dogs in the movie were so well trained that they could not get them to touch the food on the table after many takes. They ended up putting the dogs in cages and not feeding them for days. When they did the last take, thats what you see. They also werent supposed to break the screen door, but did.

Last year my daughter had a Hockey tournament in Cleveland and we went to the house where they filmed the movie, well about half of it was filmed at that house, the other half was in Canada. We did the tour, which was fun and the guide told us all kinds of stories about the movie, filming, etc.

How do you think PETA would be with that happening in this day and age?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Funny story about that scene. The dogs in the movie were so well trained that they could not get them to touch the food on the table after many takes. They ended up putting the dogs in cages and not feeding them for days. When they did the last take, thats what you see. They also werent supposed to break the screen door, but did.

Last year my daughter had a Hockey tournament in Cleveland and we went to the house where they filmed the move, well about half of it was filmed at that house, the other half was in Canada. We did the tour, which was fun and the guide told us all kinds of stories about the movie, filming, etc.

How do you think PETA would be with that happening in this day and age?

You can stay overnight in that house for big $$$$

• Like 1

9 hours ago, grampy said:

The Waltons Christmas is my all time favorite. It was the very fist Waltons. Some of the cast changed when it went to a TV show. But always enjoy the original Miracle On 34th Street, Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause with Tim Allen, It's A Wonderful Life, and like Robhuntandfish said, Grumpy Old men. That one still cracks me up!!!

The Waltons are great family much better than most modern TV.Grumpy Old men is my fav and I like Rude off as my all time cartoon/animation 

• Like 2

No Home Alone fans?

And if die hard counts then Trading Places deserves a place at the Christmas table- both great but not ABOUT Christmas.
Officially DISQUALIFIED from the conversation.

Chrtsmas story and Charlie Brown Christmas and the TV Grinch are the family’s go-to shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk