What's your favorite Christmas Song ?

Pygmy

The ORIGINAL  " Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt"......Been done by a number of others, but nobody could sing it like Eartha...

Aside note....My sister's  first husband was a huge Eartha Kitt fan....In fact, he had a black lab that he named Eartha...

12 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Anyone else think “Baby it’s cold outside” is incredibly rapey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I don't.    But Now the wackos are trying to get the song banned.  Unreal, yet the Rappers can sing openly about rape, murder ECT, and it considered artistic.  

Christmas Wrapping- The Waitresses

Snoopy's Christmas-The Royal Guardsman

Yes, I know, both gay as hell. But I like the idea of a depressing Christmas with a happy ending. 

WORST Christmas song is Christmas Time is Here from the Charlie Brown show they show each year. I now understand why so many people kill themselves at Christmas, that song could push one over the edge.

Perry Como’s Christmas album (yes the actual vinyl) was always on for decorating as a kid and so it remains my favorite- bought mom a record player a few Christmases back just for that record. “There’s no place like home for the holidays” may top his offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of a Grinch myself.... So I appreciate that song and think that Darius Rucker aka hootie does a good one. Other than that... I'm also walking on glass barefoot when it comes to Christmas songs ! I get xm radio specifically cause the local country station starts playing Christmas tunes on Thanksgiving.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk