Secrets/hush

Dom

I can guarantee you mine is worse.  She has to text everyone what we got for someone else.  

No as far as snooping, she's got a PHD in finding stuff I've hidden. I can't buy anything online from our computer because she'll figure it out somehow. I have to use cash and keep the stuff at others House's. She's brutal.  Lol

• Like 1

My wife has shown me everything we got for the kids 3 times. Like I forgot the first time. Last night we were wrapping and she was taking some of the stuff out of the box to look at it, again. I have also heard the MIL and wife have the conversation about who got what almost nightly. Best part so far is MIL is a snooper too... Found the TV we all split for her and FIL. So, my bro in law lied and said it was for his MIL... So my MIL ended up bitching to my wife about how mad she was that everything she does for her son and he gets his MIL a big flat screen. Can't wait to see her face Christmas day when she opens up her new TV and inserts her foot deep in her mouth. Lol. Ahhhh, the holidays !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

My wife has shown me everything we got for the kids 3 times. Like I forgot the first time. Last night we were wrapping and she was taking some of the stuff out of the box to look at it, again. I have also heard the MIL and wife have the conversation about who got what almost nightly. Best part so far is MIL is a snooper too... Found the TV we all split for her and FIL. So, my bro in law lied and said it was for his MIL... So my MIL ended up bitching to my wife about how mad she was that everything she does for her son and he gets his MIL a big flat screen. Can't wait to see her face Christmas day when she opens up her new TV and inserts her foot deep in her mouth. Lol. Ahhhh, the holidays !

Yep.  I love it when they think they have it figured out, then they try to say they "knew" it all along once they realize they made a ass out of themselves.  Lol

• Like 1

I hide all of my wife's gifts in the bottom of our gun safe. She only goes in there during the summer. Haven't found them yet.
I hide my wife's in the stove...... Sorry. I had to ! All seriousness though, she treats me better than I deserve and still hasn't left me after 10 hunting seasons of oct-oct (deer-yotes-crows-sheds-turkey-chucks-fishing season and back to deer).

• Like 3

You’re all rookies.  Hide the wife’s gifts next to the snowblower   She’ll never find them there. She doesn’t even know where we store the snowblower or what it looks like  

And for you guys. Hint she hides yours next to the washer and dryer.   Generally those are 2 big white squarish looking things in the basement or laundry room. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You’re all rookies.  Hide the wife’s gifts next to the snowblower   She’ll never find them there. She doesn’t even know where we store the snowblower or what it looks like  
And for you guys. Hint she hides yours next to the washer and dryer.   Generally those are 2 big white squarish looking things in the basement or laundry room. 
I thought those things were my in-laws....

• Like 1