Looking for a good sausage recipe.

Coastalhick

yeah i make sausage there are a few good sites i go to what are you trying to make i got a smoker for christmas and i want to try and make kabosy [ lol im not polish sorry about the spelling] i make fresh sausage italian [thats what i am] and a few cured sausage . just remember cold, clean and clorox[ 1 tbs to a gallon of water ] and when i say cold i mean every thing that comes in contact with the meat and the meat too in the freezer and the grinder parts too for 20 mins or so if not the meat gets warm and the fat melts and sticks to every thing and when you grind the meat back in the freezer for a little while you get ready to stuff as long . 

35 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Check out https://www.meatsandsausages.com/sausage-recipes They have a ton of recipes and basic information on sausage making. I am going to make some of their fermented sausage recipes later this week.

thank you lem is one too and i have one its european i think. im really computer illiterate lol but if you google how to make mortadella it will come up . oh yeah hunter angler gardener cook is a great site too for anything using wild game im sorry tell me how to add the sites or cut and paste  and i'll show you a lot of sites devoted to sauasge making and ones using wild game

14 minutes ago, tommyc50 said:

wow thank you thats the site i was talking about the european one but if you see the recipes their in meteric and you have to do some math as they are for a pound and a1/2 of meat

actually they have the us measures in a column right next to the metric measures. The meat(s) usually add up to 2.2 pounds (one kilo). A little goofy, but not horrible. I am going to do batches of 4, so 8.8 pounds.