Don’t buy this POS grinder

crappyice

8 hours ago, Belo said:

i have yet to try sausage but some good tips. putting more money into a sausage stuffer certainly wasn't in the plans so will see how it turns out. Still want a better dehydrater and slicer. i'll be a regular butcher shop soon lol.

i have a hand grinder that i hooked up with a battery drill , and an old electric that makes lots of ozone. Thats the reason i got a new grinder, before the old one burned up. next on the list was a meat stuffer , my buddy hooked me up with a kidney stuffer that worked pretty good. just not a lot of volume. now we have a nice sausage stuffer, with upgraded metal cones, my coonhound Loafer thought it would be fun to chew up the plastic cones, thanks buddy. A Meat mixer is a handy tool, it saves your hands from all that cold meat. We have a large commercial deli slicer, its an old Hobart, we don't use it much but its nice to have just not a necessity. then we got the dehydrator,  its an Excalibur  with some heat settings. it makes jerky every couple weeks and we had it now for about a year it works every time. Our little processing facility, It makes the work a lot easier when you dont have to struggle.