Let's talk Turkey........Feathers..

Robhuntandfish

40 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

All I can say is holy crap ! Sodfather and The Real TC asked me to go shooting today. I already committed to watching a movie with mamma. Dog barks, I hear a vehicle leave the driveway and I look. I find an incredible bow in front hallway. Tacks , holy $&@?  I literally got tears. Huge shout out ! Don’t even know what to say or how to thank you my friend. What an amazing start to 2018   I’m simply in awe and lost for words. Did this really happen ?! Can’t wait to take the course and be out there when deer are moving naturally. The stealth mode , warmer temps , the close and personal part of it all. Owe you huge Tacks ! 

I personally put 3 arrows threw it it’s ready to rock . Can’t wait to get some shooting in 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

All I can say is holy crap ! Sodfather and The Real TC asked me to go shooting today. I already committed to watching a movie with mamma. Dog barks, I hear a vehicle leave the driveway and I look. I find an incredible bow in front hallway. Tacks , holy $&@?  I literally got tears. Huge shout out ! Don’t even know what to say or how to thank you my friend. What an amazing start to 2018   I’m simply in awe and lost for words. Did this really happen ?! Can’t wait to take the course and be out there when deer are moving naturally. The stealth mode , warmer temps , the close and personal part of it all. Owe you huge Tacks ! 

So cool!   Nice job Tacks!   What is the DW/DL Jay?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You owe me nothing but to hunt with it. And a golf lesson lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big thumbs up to you buddy! The people on this site are second to none! It's been proven, time and time again.

Really looking forward to following turkeyfeather's archery endeavors! Culminating in his smiling face on the bow harvest thread 2018!

Good stuff!

• Like 2

If you don't mind me asking turkeyfeathers where do you hunt? Or where do you live. In my neck of the woods there is plenty of state land to hunt and it's not hard to find areas that are not crowded at all. It might be a bit of a drive for ya depending on your location, but there is excellent state land hunting around here

• 2 weeks later...

Another holy ship moment today. Moog sent me arrows for my bow that the Real TC gave me. Don’t even know what to say  A definite shout out to Burmjohn for this site , Tacks , Brian to getting my ship in order   Can’t wait to be bow hunting ! Once again , overwhelmed by the great folks on here   

F564B014-D44C-480D-A50B-0801B1A96731.jpeg

BBB7EDCE-108E-44C9-BED0-A8D57711AB1E.jpeg

• Like 8

You have some great folks near you to get it set up TF. I have learned more by reading posts by moog, Jeremy K, and a few others then hanging out in archery shops. Not even turkey season yet and I am looking forward to the bow target threads, and the bow hunting threads.

• Like 1