Ruger PC carbine , ya baby !

Nomad

I’ve long awaited a  decent pistol caliber carbine that took Glock Mags , and here it is . 9 mm is cheap and plentiful, fun to shoot out of a rifle , I have a ton of Glock mags and I buy 9mm 500 rounds at a time and I’ve got stacks of them .

With the un safe act many NY gun guys have been waiting for this , the gun forums are all a buzz .

A compact and take down carbine to boot .

My front closet long gun is a short barrel Benelli 12 ga, w/ 5 ,00 in it and 3 more and 2 slugs on the stock . But it kicks is loud and bulky,  the wife sure isn’t going to use it  , I’m kinda tired of 12 GA in this roll .

This Ruger with an out of state Glock mag full of plus P hollow points may earn that spot .

24222A23-E8CB-4BEB-8AA7-D26004529A90.png

• Like 5

KEEEEEWWELLLLL.....I'd still keep the shotgun for the bedroom gun, however....When the s**t hits the fan, who cares about recoil or muzzle blast, as long as the problem downrange ( as in.....across your living room)  gets taken care of...

The  9MM sounds like a fun gun to play with, however... I also realize it ain't no toy... Many tens of thousands  of  dead soldiers , victims of German MP 38s and MP40s and British stens  could attest to that , or they could if they weren't DEAD...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Sweet looking. I looked at the Beretta Storm years back as mags from my 92 interchangeable   

Ya it’s neat that I can use my Glock Mags . The Storm I think is not safe act compliant . Ruger makes two,of these carbines the 19101 is NY compliant . These will sell very well to those of us behind the lines in NY, Calf and so on .

id think .40,.45 and maybe 10mm will follow .

• Like 1

Buying ammo for those is gonna be a bitch in NY places like Walmart and dicks won't sell you 9mm ammo or 40cal without seeing your pistol permit.. I've scene guys arguing at Walmart with the workers before about this and they were trying to bye 44 Cal ammo for a lever rifle

Edited by silent death

14 minutes ago, silent death said:

Buying ammo for those is gonna be a bitch in NY places like Walmart and dicks won't sell you 9mm ammo or 40cal without seeing your pistol permit.. I've scene guys arguing at Walmart with the workers before about this and they were trying to bye 44 Cal ammo for a lever rifle

Yes depending on the clerk.  I have a permit so I have not had any issues.  Stores like Herbs, and Runnings are much easier.

I'm holding out for a different caliber for now, although the 9 would be fun it doesn't really fill a niche for me. I want it in 44mag/10MM, even a 357 might be pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

44 mag might come about, but has Ruger ever made anything in 10mm?

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...