Ground Blinds

29 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Shucks. Sorry I was a little late !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No problem. I had a feeling it wasn't going to work. I had to put a fresh set of batteries in my cam anyway and I doubt I would have been able to find any clothes pins out here today with the holiday. 

6 minutes ago, peepsight said:

I've had good luck with Barronett blinds. I have the big Mike for archery and the Grounder 250 for gun. I like the window set up on the Grounder better but the quality of both is great.

I saw the big mike at dicks but I went with the Ameristep because it was a bit smaller. I didn't want it to stand out too much. 

thanks for the post/?this has giving myself an idea.I have 2 Ameristeps they are good to a limit I will be going to Joannes house of fabrics this week with the wife I may find a good bulk of fabric and design make my own blind

45 minutes ago, Dom said:

thanks for the post/?this has giving myself an idea.I have 2 Ameristeps they are good to a limit I will be going to Joannes house of fabrics this week with the wife I may find a good bulk of fabric and design make my own blind

Dom, you might want to look at canvas as a source material, maybe from painters tarps or from a boating/reuphostery place.

1 hour ago, goosifer said:

Dom, you might want to look at canvas as a source material, maybe from painters tarps or from a boating/reuphostery place.

Tis is also an option made a blind years ago using burlap sacks many ideas