Buffalo Bills

The_Real_TCIII

Gotta be in it to win it......baby steps is correct! What a feeling.....i told my 3 year old and 1 year old I hope you guys never have to experience the 17 years of Bills hell your father did....they just laughed and kept playing!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That’s what I tell my 22 year old nephews lol, it’s a whole different town when the Bills are winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To hell with haters, drink it in everyone! We are in the tournament!! Baby steps, and this was a huge step!!

Let 'em hate. This was a huge step for Buffalo. They beat teams this year that should have cleaned our clock. Starting to put things together, doubt we can beat Jacksonville, but, just making the playoffs is a huge confidence builder.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Let 'em hate. This was a huge step for Buffalo. They beat teams this year that should have cleaned our clock. Starting to put things together, doubt we can beat Jacksonville, but, just making the playoffs is a huge confidence builder.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I gotta disagree. Jags D is solid, but offense is a joke. Can’t take Bortles serious. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Bills blew them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I agree with biz... not impressed with jags. If shady out perhaps tyrod can find a few receivers

.  Perhaps that was a plan all aloneg throw to rb and te all season save deep passes for the playoffs... lol

Glad they are in it..but Pitt and Ne  will stop them in divisional rd.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

To hell with haters, drink it in everyone! We are in the tournament!! Baby steps, and this was a huge step!!

That’s adorable you are that excited over “Just play offs”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They squeaked into the playoffs with the absolutely squeakiest of squeaky squeaks. But it's good to enjoy this for a week. Anything can happen, and there's a surprising upset every year.

If they get Shady back and Tyrod has at least as good of a game as yesterday, they can absolutely beat the Jags. The defense needs to keep the Jags below 20 points. Really need McCoy to be back with that ankle at 80% though.

But if that happens then it's off to the stadium of doom in Foxboro.

• Like 1

I don’t follow football, never went to a game ,and my Newphew in Nashville , his next door neighbor and good friend was a QB for the Titian’s .

I could have tailgated with and sat with the players family’s , my newphew even had a players pass, I had zero interest in going . 

But I’m thrilled for Buffalo and all their fans .

• Like 1