Buffalo Bills

The_Real_TCIII

2 hours ago, phade said:

Wish we had more tickets, ours are going for four-five times the face value right now.

Cashed in some travel points I will never otherwise use and have a swanky room at the nearest high roller hotel less than a mile walk to the stadium. Boy are the Hotel staffers going to be disappointed...I think a pile of Bills fans got in there before they jacked their rates up to what is most likely above typical Bills fan ranges.

It's going to be a glorious sh!tshow. I get the sense there are going to be ALOT of Bills fans there.

Jacksonville doesn't have a great base. I have a feeling this will be a borderline home game for us. convincing starving bills fans to go to florida when it's single digits? yeah that's a hard sell!

Just hoping shady can play even a little. their d is solid.

Edited by Belo

If Bills had Alex Smith, they beat Jags. Unfortunately, for them, they won’t have him until next year. Tyrod is a joke as a starter in nfl.

Therefore, it will play out as follows:

Jaguars 24
Bills 14

Chiefs 31
Titans 27

Falcons 23
Rams 21

Saints 34
Panthers 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 Years ago today  Buffalo/Houston comeback game   Wife (then GF) and I were there. She lived in Hamburg and asked if I wanted to go.  I agreed, she went to then Rich Stadium and bought tickets. 50 yard line on Houston side 7 rows up. The only reason we never left as they were the best seats we ever had. Had we had crappy seats we would have been outta there. It was awesome to see Houston players on the sideline going nuts as the Bills circled the wagons.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If Bills had Alex Smith, they beat Jags. Unfortunately, for them, they won’t have him until next year. Tyrod is a joke as a starter in nfl.

Therefore, it will play out as follows:

Jaguars 24
Bills 14

Chiefs 31
Titans 27

Falcons 23
Rams 21

Saints 34
Panthers 28

Biz :) everyone on here knows how your predictions go. T-Rod was good enough to beat the Chiefs. Actually so was Eli, lmao .... 

• Like 1

Biz  everyone on here knows how your predictions go. T-Rod was good enough to beat the Chiefs. Actually so was Eli, lmao .... 

No they weren’t. The chiefs were in a rut. Chiefs were good enough to beat Pats and Eagles. I’m $200 in the positive in predictions.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Saw where Shady was walking around in sandals instead of a walking boot yesterday. The reporter said he was walking fine with no limp.

He's listed as a day to day decision which will probably turn into a game day decision.

That makes me feel better about Sunday!

if the bills were smart they'll keep him game time even if they know he's playing. game planning for him will be a lot different for the jags then planning for him.

16 hours ago, G-Man said:

Jags  are completely beatable they have not played well..lost their last 2 games.. we have good d if offence can throw a few long balls we can win easily

they are beatable but they're healthy and tough. Best thing for us is that they're new to this too and their qb could lay an egg. note they didn't have anything at stake the last game.

Doesnt surprise me a bit that Shady isnt practicing, why test the ankle before game time. Give him a shot Sunday and send him out there. We can beat the Jags of the past few weeks but mid season they were a truly good team. Their defense is ridiculously good, best passing D in the league vs Tyrod Taylor

• Like 1

Looking forward to [mention=575]phade[/mention] "Live from the Bills Playoff Game 2018" thread
Have been seeing "tweets" that Bills mafia is Already taking over Jacksonville....jags fans are pissed at season Tix holders for selling out to bills fans, and I guess the Jags just made more tickets available since the demand is so high from the wny area......and of course they wanna make money!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On the news the other night , they said they could expand the crowd capacity to 80,000 by un-tarping several sections . 80,000 wow ! 

I have a lot of Bills gear but havn't worn any this year as I have been pissed about the kneeling . I only watched the last 3 games . I may break out my Tasker jersey ! 

• Like 3