Buffalo Bills

The_Real_TCIII

5 minutes ago, vizslas said:

i hate to say I told you so but . I told you so. You know after i said that it didnt hurt at all. shabby thats what they are a bunch of kneeling shabby rookies who belong in the pop warner league.

don't think anyone said Bills were going to definitely to win but if you feel better about dragging your " I told you so " then so be it  We wanted them to win, happy they made the playoffs  BTW both teams played terrible, the Bills just a little more so

don't think anyone said Bills were going to definitely to win but if you feel better about dragging your " I told you so " then so be it  We wanted them to win, happy they made the playoffs  BTW both teams played terrible, the Bills just a little more so
Nope nobody did say they were definitely going to win. If that was the case,I bet there would be a lot of folks with empty pockets. Don't worry though there is always next year.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, sodfather said:

People did say that Vizslas is a douche bag though . Holds true ...

just sad

44 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

He reminds me of my wife' uncle ,just likes to hate the bills ,just to go against the grain. He always roots for every team they play against.

i dont root for any of those over paid fuck wads

If Bills had Alex Smith, they beat Jags. Unfortunately, for them, they won’t have him until next year. Tyrod is a joke as a starter in nfl.

Therefore, it will play out as follows:

Jaguars 24
Bills 14

Chiefs 31
Titans 27

Falcons 23
Rams 21

Saints 34
Panthers 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like I’ll go 3-1 thx to the Titans epic comeback. Oh well. Can’t be perfect I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk