Buffalo Bills

The_Real_TCIII

4 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Have been seeing "tweets" that Bills mafia is Already taking over Jacksonville....jags fans are pissed at season Tix holders for selling out to bills fans, and I guess the Jags just made more tickets available since the demand is so high from the wny area......and of course they wanna make money!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Absolutely I was selling my hockey tickets when they were good. I used to sell 2 Leaf games and pay for my whole season. Playoffs I would never sell those though

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe Tom Brady next year with all this New England turmoil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Bills thread rules are no mentioning the name Brady or Belichick here... But glad they are finally measuring who’s is bigger...

On January 3, 2018 at 4:46 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If Bills had Alex Smith, they beat Jags. Unfortunately, for them, they won’t have him until next year. Tyrod is a joke as a starter in nfl.

Therefore, it will play out as follows:

Jaguars 24
Bills 14

Chiefs 31
Titans 27

Falcons 23
Rams 21

Saints 34
Panthers 28

Didn't Tyrod lead the Bills over Alex and the Chiefs 16-10? How did you do on that game? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Didn't Tyrod lead the Bills over Alex and the Chiefs 16-10? How did you do on that game? default_rolleyes.gif

I didn’t predict a score on that game because I had a bad feeling since we were in deep rut.

There’s only 1 QB in playoffs worse than Tyrod- his name is Blake Bortles. Bills might get 4 INT’s

• Like 2

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

Yes this game can be won..but it will.be done by defence  unless tyrod gets hurt and Peterman steps in relief( he's great relief just not a starter yet)

Hasn’t he only started one game and threw 5 INT’s in the first half ?! 

A QB isn’t a relief pitcher or closer like in baseball. Either you can start the game or not. 

McCoy needs to get his A game on and Tyrod to ditch any long ball attempts as he can’t connect. Any passing play attempt over 20 yards is just a waste of a down.  

Hes come in relief in 2 games and throws to recievers not te  or rb.  After a pace has been established he performs...just needs to get over jitters of starting a game..the long ball is needed or jags wil just stuff the box against run..I like McCoy but 90 of a rb is getting into open field.. that's the line and long ball.. Benjamin  is a big piece this week the ball need to be thrown to him

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There’s only 1 QB in playoffs worse than Tyrod- his name is Blake Bortles. Bills might get 4 INT’s

I hope Poyer , Hyde  , Milano and Humber all get an interception !  Go Bills !

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ok I’ll wait until they win the SB again

Vikings win this year..afc is pretty weak Ne  played jets bills and Miami 2x each.. not.exactly a challenging schedule

• Like 1

You’re a Bills hater and Judge hater from the beginning. Don’t blame rob 

I never hated the bills. They have been irrelevant last 20 years. I actually liked the Bills Mafia, but now it’s on. Anything less a super bowl ring and I’m going wild!

Judge is irrelevant until he produces more than 3 months

I like underdogs. Hoping Bortles can shock the world! Just like anybody in MLB next year not named Yankees. With their lineup if they don’t win it all it was be catastrophic and downright pathetic!

• Like 1

After they target that dudes ankle  its all over with. There will be a lot less people at Prior when they come home wondering what went wrong. Its just like old times , the fans are so good around here that the bills dont need a super bowl to pick up ticket sales.whats the jaguar them song so i know what to sing tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, vizslas said:

After they target that dudes ankle  its all over with. There will be a lot less people at Prior when they come home wondering what went wrong. Its just like old times , the fans are so good around here that the bills dont need a super bowl to pick up ticket sales.whats the jaguar them song so i know what to sing tomorrow.

And another Bills hater jumps on the bandwagon.  Congrats on daring to be different 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

And another Bills hater jumps on the bandwagon.  Congrats on daring to be different 

I didn't jump on the wagon . I'm the guy driving the mule that pulls that wagon. Jeesh  cant a guy get a little respect.

band wagon.jpeg