Bad road conditions near Buffalo today

goosifer

that sounds like our neighbors, didn't get to know them real well so not positive on the names. they had a pool in the back near the creek. guy rode a harley i think? a couple dogs i think. they sold their house around the same time we did? 

Yep. Long time and close friends. Def a small world.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hunter49 said:

My wife went to Alden high school, & my son-in -law is a teacher there now. Did any of you know the Savage family, Parry family on Blossom Lea  or the Gillmore's on 4 rod & Blossom Lea?

I sent you a PM, my wife is from Alden I've only lived there for 3 years now so I don't know everyone like she does. 

First off, Carbone's holds the pizza title in these parts. No contest anywhere close.

Best part of moving back to Alden was Carbone's. I also recommend the steak and bacon sub....

I graduated with a savage. Also know of the gillmores. They are basically my neighbors.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hey I’m just happy to know a few more like minded people live close to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I’m just trying to pair the screen names with the people I drive home next to. Haha. I grew up on the other side of town closer to the Darien line and am guessing I’m older than you guys. Love in Bennington now... where the roads are never maintained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/2/2018 at 7:38 PM, goosifer said:

This morning I was driving on the 190 towards downtown and lost control of my vehicle. I started fishtailing and ended up doing a 180 on the far left left into the adjacent lane. Fortunately, the road was not crowded and people were going slow. I came to a complete stop without hitting anything, and was able to just turn around and start driving again. I was lucky. Although there was little official accumulation, it was really slippery out there today with poor visibility from the blowing wind.

Now I am reading about the pileup on the 90 East of Transit. Bad news. link

4/all wheel drive?

what kind of snow tires you use?

5 minutes ago, Papist said:

4/all wheel drive?

what kind of snow tires you use?

Older Honda SUV with all wheel drive with goodyear assurance cs tripletred all-season tires. I guess I was just going a little too fast for the weather conditions.

• Like 1