Ok who’s buying mega millions or power ball tickets ?

rob-c

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I always end up joining the big group ones at work. I can’t risk not playing and everyone else wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant imagine being the only one at work that didnt play for a buck.  That would be a crusher. It would be a damn lonely place and I would regret it the rest of my life for sure.  

I play - mostly because just thinking about it is worth a buck or two.  Someone will win it, i have just as good a chance as anyone else. 

If i won would have a big party and invite the people that I am giving money to.  Then hand them suitcases with cash and tell them its theirs but spend it wisely cause this will be all. 

I would be a great millionaire!  Def wouldnt live over my means.  Other than owning some hunting land and a tractor - not much would change, except more time to do the things i would want to. 

• Like 3

When  it’s “ big” I’ll throw a ten spot on each, purely for entertainment value .

im not quitting work right away either , but I’ll hire a chef and have a stripper pole installed in the firehouse ,two name a couple things .

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Actually the odds are closer to 300 million to one.Keep in mind many of us here are Bills fans .....

Even better.

What are the odds of winning?

The odds of winning the Mega Millions grand prize are 1 in 258,890,850. The Powerball odds are 1 in 292,201,338. (You have a greater chance of being struck by lightning, which is 1 in 1,101,000.)

The lottery odds became longer after a rules change in 2015, but the chances to win one of the smaller prizes actually went up.

I will throw a few bucks on it. The few bucks is worth the bit of daydreaming over how I could spend some of that dough!! The hunting trips, hunting land....no more stupid -5 degrees.....I would quit work so fast it'd be a record!! lol see already worth a couple bucks for the smile on my face thinking about it lol!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, silent death said:

Nope not me I can't even win on a 10$ scratch off lol 

if you can afford the $10 ones then you dont need to win - big spender!    

8 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

well heck, I can't win on a dollar scratch off

Edited by Robhuntandfish