TGE PASSING OF A LEGEND

SchrnLker

It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Charles Alsheimer. Charlie as he preferred to be called was a legend in the hunting industry but even more importantly, he was a man of Faith who shared his Faith with hundreds of thousands. 
VP of the Whitetail Institute, Steve Scott wrote this, The news of Charlie's death hit me hard. Real hard! I had just talked to him on December 19, 2017 and thanked him for a personal letter he sent me the week before. I told him, it was the best Christmas gift I have ever received and I meant it. He was in great spirits.
There are so many things I want to say about Charlie that it's tough to get my thoughts together. It was an HONOR to call him a friend. He was a mentor. He was a class act in every way. He was a Patriot who loved our country. He was a legend in the hunting industry. He was a huge asset to the Whitetail Institute as well as the entire hunting industry and the world in general. His writing and photography skills were phenomenal. I could go on and on.
With all of his many accomplishments and accolades for the things he did, I'll miss him most for the MAN HE WAS. He was one of the best men I have ever known. Not only for his accomplishments but even more so for the Faith he lived and the way he loved our Lord. He affected me over these past 25+ years in so many positive ways but our discussions about Faith is # 1. That's what I'm going to remember. I also know that he helped lead 100's if not 1000's of others to a relationship with Jesus Christ. What a tremendous mark to leave.
Sometimes when people pass away, we're not 100% sure what their after-life will be. There is ZER0 doubt what Charlie's after-life will be. He will have a seat at the head table right next to our Lord and my Mom. He will hear those words we all want to hear at the Pearly Gates, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
Rest In Peace my friend! I love you and I'll miss you.

Image may contain: 1 person, camera and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, tree, outdoor and natureREADING HIS STORIES OPENED UP MY EYES AS TO DEER BEHAVIOR
REST IN PEACE CHARLIE ......

• Like 3