Show us your pup!

Robhuntandfish

5 minutes ago, silent death said:

Lol... coonhounds are stubborn dogs they hardly ever sit still 

I had a female bullmastiff.  Awesome dog.  She got big (180kbs) but was very gentle.  Not the smartest dog but easy to handle as she was generally lazy.  Half the time she didn't even want to leave the house to go potty.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I had a female bullmastiff.  Awesome dog.  She got big (180kbs) but was very gentle.  Not the smartest dog but easy to handle as she was generally lazy.  Half the time she didn't even want to leave the house to go potty.

A leaf blowing across the lawn scares ours lol he's a baby but I'd wrather have him that way cause we have kids he was 125lbs 2 months ago and he has grown since then ..besides the coonhounds bay at anything that comes within 100ft of the house lol nothing like a coonhound bellow

Edited by silent death
  • Like 1

Zoey on the left, jack-a-bea.
Lynn on the right, Jack Russell.
Zoey is a box of rocks, real good at eating dinner and sleeping

Lynn is a nut. Will chase and kill anything with fur. Woodchuck was her best so far, went down in the hole to get em. Also went face to face with a yote, and was not gonna back down. Dog has no fear at all. c769de03a764bfbcd9bee37727db5809.jpgba7227d4d623bf4fd97e291129853664.jpg15b3d1b8be4bd2b8d20243d7cbbec5f5.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Jake. 13 years old but has the maturity of a puppy just not the body anymore. But if I don't throw that toy at least once a day for him we have issues. Could hardly get him to stand still for these pictures. 2bf1729464ec5bb4684d6fe52ccdbeb2.jpg20058c3659daf53e358d301efbffb6c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

This pic was from last winter. She's been through two tumor surgeries in the past two years. Love my girl! Her audacity keeps me on my toes, and makes me laugh at times. The fiancee takes most of the pics so maybe she has a recent one. d38e78588b49423388bd2d45333c6b75.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MPHunter said:

Jake. 13 years old but has the maturity of a puppy just not the body anymore. But if I don't throw that toy at least once a day for him we have issues. Could hardly get him to stand still for these pictures. 2bf1729464ec5bb4684d6fe52ccdbeb2.jpg20058c3659daf53e358d301efbffb6c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dang  !!  The neighbor lady has been wondering where her "toy"  disappeared to...I'll have to tell her that Jake has it..

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Dang  !!  The neighbor lady has been wondering where her "toy"  disappeared to...I'll have to tell her that Jake has it..

It's hard for dogs to tell the difference when Kong makes dog toys like these. I can only imagine what my wife was thinking when she bought this

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Edited by helmut in the bush
  • Like 2

Duke and Riley are Vizslas we have had for about nine years now. then there is Loafer and Nessie Monster. They are both coonhound rescue dogs that we have had for about six yearsOur female Nessie is about the hungriest dog ever I swear she could eat all day.

Duke Duke.jpg

Riley Riley.gif

loafer loaferloafer.gif

nessie nessie.jpg

• Like 2