Bow League

nybuckboy

Anybody here shoot in a bow league?  I just signed up at Straight Arrow Archery in Sauquoit, NY. I shot in this league almost 10 years ago. They have 13 weeks and a awards dinner after. It's kinda like a bowling league . I start Jan 18th. 

52 farmer, is that sunday shoot at allied? i used to shoot their thursday league. It was always a good time!

I checked their web site, it shows the Sunday shoot, no time or other info. The Thursday shoot is not listed.?

Edited by 2012_taco
added comment

Going to try an shoot the indoor 3d league at S&S in Springville...starts on 1/8 and you can shoot your round of 15 targets anytime they are open m-f.
We took 1st place in the southern outdoor 3d league hunter division last year, but since then guys have changed divisions and I have chosen to just shoot indoors due to family obligations. The outdoor league is a blast....but honestly with the sub zero wind chills tomorrow, I have no interest in being outside shooting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

On 1/6/2018 at 6:15 PM, 2012_taco said:

52 farmer, is that sunday shoot at allied? i used to shoot their thursday league. It was always a good time!

I checked their web site, it shows the Sunday shoot, no time or other info. The Thursday shoot is not listed.?

Sunday indoor is at Alden Rod and Gun

Thursday still going on at Allied 7PM

Edited by 52 farmer

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to my first week shoot the 18th. Didn't do well. You see I have a single pin set for 25 yds. The 3 distances we shoot at inside are 10, 15 and 20 yds. So as you can figure I was high at all 3 distances. I haven't shot since last Oct/Nov as well. So for the entire night I had to shoot low and estimate. We were shooting at animal targets and I had 5 zeros and finished at 213 out of 300.

Saturday I went over to adjust my sight for the 20 yd pin and nailed it the first adjustment. I have a future makeup shoot coming up in a few weeks and 3 others were shooting a makeup so we all shot Saturday.  Everyone had a single pin adjustable but myself. 

Anyway I shot 246.