Anyone have the Ruger 450 ranch rifle?

I've been looking at them also...I went on you tube and watched some reviews some of the reviews had me sketchy because of the bolt not functioning properly...I am still debating because I can get a 450 Bushmaster upper for my Ar and not worry about that kinda mess

• Thanks 1

bf611cdd6d0e135e698907f00ee69d04.jpg1553de7d57ef8d34258e560596779d9d.jpg

Top pic is a 100yd group from my hand loads. My hand loads are a 275gn Barnes triple shock at a little over 2400fps. It's a very hot load but shoots under an inch if I do my part.

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the gun. It's cheap and feels it, stock sucks and trigger was awful! I put a timiny trigger on it and it helped. I wish they would make a 2 round mag so the mag didn't hang out the bottom because it makes it a pain to carry.

I bought mine for Ohio and it will be fine for 1 week a year but I certainly wouldn't buy one for my main deer rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

bf611cdd6d0e135e698907f00ee69d04.jpg1553de7d57ef8d34258e560596779d9d.jpg

Top pic is a 100yd group from my hand loads. My hand loads are a 275gn Barnes triple shock at a little over 2400fps. It's a very hot load but shoots under an inch if I do my part.

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the gun. It's cheap and feels it, stock sucks and trigger was awful! I put a timiny trigger on it and it helped. I wish they would make a 2 round mag so the mag didn't hang out the bottom because it makes it a pain to carry.

I bought mine for Ohio and it will be fine for 1 week a year but I certainly wouldn't buy one for my main deer rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's the muzzle blast with that brake?