Comfort foods

Jdubs

38 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

IrishBreakfast.jpg.702316ce6484b9f3f9eba83e97b62a54.jpg

Irish Breakfast .... Bangers , Blood Pudding and Duck Eggs .... anytime of day !

That's a winner, my Grandmother in Scotland would make that for me every morning when I would visit. She would also fry Belfast Ham and sometimes a slice of fried Dumpling, Black, White-Mealie and Fruit puddings the best, Are those Asian Banger's? The Banger's we had were always bigger.

Here's another favorite, Hot Breads. Homemade bread right out of the oven, cut in half, drizzled in evoo, salt, pepper, provolone cheese if you like, or an Italian deli selection like salami, soppresetta, prosciutto....f530c06e03de5edc9382a77782db3311.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

That's a winner, my Grandmother in Scotland would make that for me every morning when I would visit. She would also fry Belfast Ham and sometimes a slice of fried Dumpling, Black, White-Mealie and Fruit puddings the best, Are those Asian Banger's? The Banger's we had were always bigger.

Bangers are from Ireland !

2 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

IrishBreakfast.jpg.702316ce6484b9f3f9eba83e97b62a54.jpg

Irish Breakfast .... Bangers , Blood Pudding and Duck Eggs .... anytime of day !

wheres the beans lol. My wife and i go to the st.paddys day parade in manhattan  .Drive to woodside and get the irish breakfast there before we hop on the#7 train.Well the breakfast @ the milk run is a close second lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Otto said:

Here's another favorite, Hot Breads. Homemade bread right out of the oven, cut in half, drizzled in evoo, salt, pepper, provolone cheese if you like, or an Italian deli selection like salami, soppresetta, prosciutto....f530c06e03de5edc9382a77782db3311.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yeah man caibatta bread the best

So, the fridge was a little crowded with leftover rice, heavy whipping cream on its expiration date and some almond milk. (Used the heavy whipping cream instead of milk.) Me, being the helpful guy that I am, used it all to make rice pudding. Was a bit on the creamy side, but I suffered through it. This also counts as my What's for Dinner thread contribution :)

IMG_20180114_151035 - Copy.jpg

• Like 2