Marty Stouffers "Wild America"

Bowshotmuzzleloader

• 3 weeks later...

wow guys you are giving me flashbacks. marty stouffers wild america was so cool and he never took an issue with hunting.American sportsman with curt gowdy . Undersea world with jacques cousteau.Oh yeah i hope some of you guys might remember a guy Gadabout Gaddis the flying fisherman.Some of my best memories i have are watching these shows with my dad.

• Like 1

Marty Stouffer...Is he the guy that makes those good frozen dinners  ? Every bachelor loves Marty....

I grew up watching Marlin Perkins...."  Say, Jim.....Why don't you and I wrestle a 30 foot anaconda in a bed of quicksand this afternoon ? "

Then there was Steve, the Crocodile Hunter...If you tempt fate enough times, sooner or later it catches up with you...RIP....

• Like 3

On 1/7/2018 at 10:59 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Didn't he get caught staging a lot of that stuff

He had a lawsuit brought against him for trespassing & filming on a (elk?) protected area by a PETA-type organization. Paid a substantial fine, IRC ~$300k! Another accusation was he staged the filming of two tame mountain lions chasing an also tame deer/elk over a cliff. Not to discredit the great, early wildlife videography he made available, but not a lot different than all the staged hunting shows on TV now!??!