Okay folks whos in........who's on the band wagon for Oprah for president?!

I will say that if Trump gets most of his agenda through, and keeps his nose clean, he will wind up so wildly popular that it won't matter who the Democrats put up. This tax cut has almost sealed the deal. Now, if he can score a homerun with health care and patch up the security leaks along our southern border, he will win in a landslide election. I think this Democrat obstructionism is the final nail in their coffin. Oprah and all the pinkos that the Dems can dredge up will not be able to turn back the Trump tide. Their entire party platform consists only of a hatred of Trump. There is no substance to it. There is nothing that they are standing for that the American public will tolerate or see as a positive vision. As the last of the straws that they are grasping for continues to fall apart they will complete their free-fall into oblivion. Chuckie and Nancy are leading their party to absolute destruction. It's not really a good thing in the long run because I am a believer in a minimum of a two-party political system. But unless the Republicans self-destruct, we may be heading for a one-party system.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Yea Women :)

Low income women mostly big market  same as bet don't assume it is just monirtys watching that either 

Think m&m  the rappers   mom :)

I know exactly who is watching Oprah that is a big market for advertisers 

your spelling of eminem is all i need to know. I will not debate further with you.

but a little nugget for you. Your income, race, gender or religion doesn't make your vote count any more or any less than another. The dems learned that lesson the hard way and still made fun of the hillbilly racists. lets hope they never learn

14 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Take a poll of the general public and ask them if they know who Oprah is or who Mike Pence is.   Tells you all you need to know .  Hillary didn't lose by much remember and how much more popular is Oprah...... And how much better of a speaker, and not under investigation for anyhting, and how fed up people are with both parties, then the backing of Obama and everyone in the press......she would have a great chance of winning, esp if Trump doesn't run again.  I think it wpuld just be up to her to decide if she wanted to take on the stress and the responsibility.   I can argue for her and I am not even a fan but I think she would be the Dems best chance. 

there's something funny about 2018 too. She's not under investigation for anything... yet. Everyone has their skeletons. Might be a good enough reason for her to stay out and not trigger someone looking for them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Belo said:

there's something funny about 2018 too. She's not under investigation for anything... yet. Everyone has their skeletons. Might be a good enough reason for her to stay out and not trigger someone looking for them. 

she isnt under investigation cause she hasnt been in political office.  Hasnt been secretary of state, a senator etc to make decisions or in a position to be investigated for.  Yes everyone has skeletons but no one died in Benghazi cause of any decisions she has made, and cant think of anyone else who's life hasnt been more in the spotlight and the press than hers.  If any skeletons of consequence they prob would already be out there.    

18 minutes ago, Belo said:

your spelling of eminem is all i need to know. I will not debate further with you.

but a little nugget for you. Your income, race, gender or religion doesn't make your vote count any more or any less than another. The dems learned that lesson the hard way and still made fun of the hillbilly racists. lets hope they never learn

The people that voted for Trump voted for him because he was a businessman .

Not because he was a star .

The people that are going to vote for Oprah only are voting for her because she is a star .

And there are lot of them out there . They would vote for any well liked  star. If giving the chance .

That is my only point .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

The people that are going to vote for Oprah only are voting for her because she is a star .

And there are lot of them out there . They would vote for any well liked  star. If giving the chance .

That is my only point .

disagree. she's well spoken and compassionate. her ideals match those that will "fix the poor" and "help the needy".  that's what the liberal base wants. Our current president (while i agree with his politics) is an absolute asshole and will go down as the most unpresidential president we've ever had. He could save himself so much grief if he just shut up and continued to do good things like tax and immigration reform. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

That is my only point .

The Rock/2020

43 minutes ago, Belo said:

disagree. she's well spoken and compassionate. her ideals match those that will "fix the poor" and "help the needy".  that's what the liberal base wants. Our current president (while i agree with his politics) is an absolute asshole and will go down as the most unpresidential president we've ever had. He could save himself so much grief if he just shut up and continued to do good things like tax and immigration reform. 

what successful businessman is not ?  To be in charge you can't be mr. Nice guy .

That is the problem with this country we have a good part of the country that votes just by what someone looks like and if he has that $20 smile on his face at all times  lol 

Anyway good thing we have separation of powers in this country.  

1 hour ago, Belo said:

Liberal ideas dont help the poor long term there ideas are  about as helpful as a drug dealer giving free drugs to his addicts. :)

From a political standpoint it 

Is always going to be seen by the poor if you give them something for free that it is a good thing . Even if it is  not. A lot of the times.  Because in reality nothing is free. 

Edited by Storm914

7 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If she was to run who would stop her?  No one in party large enough to stop her other than Obama and he would give her a ringing endorsement.  Only thing to stop her is her.  

The parties are not controlled by the politicians, they’re simply puppets on a string . 

If the economy keeps on its current path , Trump will be hard to beat . Anyone can say what they want but when folks have jobs and more money ,then no other issue comes close to importance .

I don’t like our current Mayor at all we’re so far  apart on all,issues, yet she gave a good and fast contract ( sometimes it’s taken 3 years ) so I’m all for her .

Just saw this on facebook

Hi, I'm Oprah. I'm the spokesperson for Weight Watchers but can't control my weight. I tell you how to run your marriage but I can't commit to marriage. I tell you how to raise your kids but I'm too selfish to have any. But hey, I'm black and a woman, so I check all the boxes. Even though I knew about Weinstein, I support the #metoo movement.

I have to add, instead of berating Hollywood elitist liberals for years of sexual abuse, child molestation and glorification of graphic violence, I will distract you with an evil story of despicable racism from 60 years ago!!! That way, we can all shout and raise our fists and pretend to be better than everyone else!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Belo said:

...........Our current president (while i agree with his politics) is an absolute asshole and will go down as the most unpresidential president we've ever had. He could save himself so much grief if he just shut up and continued to do good things like tax and immigration reform. 

It really surprises me that people are so quick to criticize the personality and style of this President. He has been straight with the press, the public, and his constituents. His tweets are simply efforts to thwart a very biased press coverage and reach citizens directly with actual facts of his accomplishments. Is he un-presidential? ..... Thank God, yes. He is a president that unlike all of his recent predecessors is treating his campaign promises as his bond. Now there is something new and unique. Does he relate in Plain English? ..... Well, by golly he does. That has not been a feature of those polished professional politicians that we have become used to having populated the office. How un-presidential (thankfully). Is he putting the welfare of our country first? Well, in fact he is. It has been a long time since we have seen any U.S President even think about such a concept. What is the matter that he is not paying gobs of money to the Iranians so that they can finance terrorists to attack us. Isn't that kind of the model of the prior President who apparently established the way his critics expect Presidents to behave. Why isn't this guy giving away the farm to all the global environmentalists. He is trying to establish the thought that negotiation is not a synonym for "give-away". And this guy wants to control our borders and the free-for-all access of drug runners and terrorist and all those who hunger for our endless freebies? .... how un-presidential! He has seen to it that the media is no longer running the country. His tweets have negated their strangle-hold on American policy, and we are being forced to make our politicians accountable to the people that vote them into office instead to the liberal demands of the mainstream media. What a novel concept and how absolutely un-presidential.

Yes, given the presidential models established by those of recent decades, President Trump does not emulate any of them. Therefore he is guilty of being un-presidential, and thank God for that. No we didn't vote for the same old- reruns of the lib's idea of what they think Presidents should be. Trump's vision and goals are clear, unwavering, transparent, and focused on every issue that he raised during the campaign. Amazingly he seems determined to actually fulfill as many of those campaign promises as humanly possible. Now all we need is to break the inertia of the swamp and let him continue to guide the progress of his and our goals. If that turns out to be un-presidential I say bring it on!

Edited by Doc
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

His tweets make him seem like a GD idiot.

You have no idea how tactical and deeply strategic those tweets are, and can be. You're apparently just not getting it.

President Trump is able to get precisely the reaction he wants from the leftist media, any time he wants, and then to use it against them. The media has become like a roomful of kittens with laser pointers taped to their heads. Trump walks in now and then and turns the pointers on. The media exhausts themselves while he goes about his business. If the media were fair, this wouldn't be necessary.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I hope you didn't take it as a personal stab. It wasn't intended that way, and I should have made that clear. Mea culpa.

Happy hunting, fishing and outdoors activities to you!

No offense taken. I am a Trump guy, but to me the petty tweets in response to things that are IMO way beneath the POTUS are an embarrassment and I wish hed knock it off. But I dont think hes capable of it

• Like 3

There is an awful lot of "slickness" that is lacking in Trump. But then we didn't vote for a professional career politician, did we?  But I do have to marvel at how he keeps the left all muttering and stuttering and completely out of their minds with his tweets. It is kind of humorous and likely strategic at the same time. He is controlling the dialog and not the pinko news media, and they just can't stand it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Just saw this on facebook

Hi, I'm Oprah. I'm the spokesperson for Weight Watchers but can't control my weight. I tell you how to run your marriage but I can't commit to marriage. I tell you how to raise your kids but I'm too selfish to have any. But hey, I'm black and a woman, so I check all the boxes. Even though I knew about Weinstein, I support the #metoo movement.

I have to add, instead of berating Hollywood elitist liberals for years of sexual abuse, child molestation and glorification of graphic violence, I will distract you with an evil story of despicable racism from 60 years ago!!! That way, we can all shout and raise our fists and pretend to be better than everyone else!!

you forgot being anti-gun while making billions off of violence

17 hours ago, Doc said:

It really surprises me that people are so quick to criticize the personality and style of this President. He has been straight with the press, the public, and his constituents. His tweets are simply efforts to thwart a very biased press coverage and reach citizens directly with actual facts of his accomplishments. Is he un-presidential? ..... Thank God, yes. He is a president that unlike all of his recent predecessors is treating his campaign promises as his bond. Now there is something new and unique. Does he relate in Plain English? ..... Well, by golly he does. That has not been a feature of those polished professional politicians that we have become used to having populated the office. How un-presidential (thankfully). Is he putting the welfare of our country first? Well, in fact he is. It has been a long time since we have seen any U.S President even think about such a concept. What is the matter that he is not paying gobs of money to the Iranians so that they can finance terrorists to attack us. Isn't that kind of the model of the prior President who apparently established the way his critics expect Presidents to behave. Why isn't this guy giving away the farm to all the global environmentalists. He is trying to establish the thought that negotiation is not a synonym for "give-away". And this guy wants to control our borders and the free-for-all access of drug runners and terrorist and all those who hunger for our endless freebies? .... how un-presidential! He has seen to it that the media is no longer running the country. His tweets have negated their strangle-hold on American policy, and we are being forced to make our politicians accountable to the people that vote them into office instead to the liberal demands of the mainstream media. What a novel concept and how absolutely un-presidential.

Yes, given the presidential models established by those of recent decades, President Trump does not emulate any of them. Therefore he is guilty of being un-presidential, and thank God for that. No we didn't vote for the same old- reruns of the lib's idea of what they think Presidents should be. Trump's vision and goals are clear, unwavering, transparent, and focused on every issue that he raised during the campaign. Amazingly he seems determined to actually fulfill as many of those campaign promises as humanly possible. Now all we need is to break the inertia of the swamp and let him continue to guide the progress of his and our goals. If that turns out to be un-presidential I say bring it on!

you can't be serious doc. You can be a straight shooter and just keep your mouth shut. The guy fights with people on the internet like a 16 year old girl.

17 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

His tweets make him seem like a GD idiot.

16 hours ago, philoshop said:

You have no idea how tactical and deeply strategic those tweets are, and can be. You're apparently just not getting it.

President Trump is able to get precisely the reaction he wants from the leftist media, any time he wants, and then to use it against them. The media has become like a roomful of kittens with laser pointers taped to their heads. Trump walks in now and then and turns the pointers on. The media exhausts themselves while he goes about his business. If the media were fair, this wouldn't be necessary.

you mean like yesterday when he was against the surveillance act because he thought it was about him... quoting word for word "fox and friends" and then after someone with some brain power reminded him this is how we spy on the bad guys, he went back on it?

it's laughable. some of it may be calculated but most of it would serve him better if he just shut up a little. he's getting stuff done and this shit isn't needed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

you forgot being anti-gun while making billions off of violence

you can't be serious doc. You can be a straight shooter and just keep your mouth shut. The guy fights with people on the internet like a 16 year old girl.

you mean like yesterday when he was against the surveillance act because he thought it was about him... quoting word for word "fox and friends" and then after someone with some brain power reminded him this is how we spy on the bad guys, he went back on it?

it's laughable. some of it may be calculated but most of it would serve him better if he just shut up a little. he's getting stuff done and this shit isn't needed.

Trump is a wealthy powerful guy has been for many years he is use to just thinking out loud  with out being challenged most people are more cautious when they talk because they fear the consequences. It is both good and bad  , Because it makes  him more transparent  

You get a better sense of who he really is .

Unlike Clinton' for example who are 100% Fake acting all the time when they talk .

The bad is sometimes he is going to put his foot in his mouth. And the media will try and make him look bad with his own words .