Wonderful Quote From The Late Charlie Alsheimer

Lawdwaz

56 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Don't care about Antlerville.

You changed your name to deflect attention from your business.  Good move; associating your Four Seasons Whitetail business to such nastiness would be detrimental to longevity.

Word of mouth drives and can be the death of a business. He says nobody on this site could ever affect his business well that's BS. Word of mouth 1 guy tells 5 guys and those guys tell 10 guys and it grows from there. 

9 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Word of mouth drives and can be the death of a business. He says nobody on this site could ever affect his business well that's BS. Word of mouth 1 guy tells 5 guys and those guys tell 10 guys and it grows from there. 

You really think anyone on this site is coming here to pay me 7-10 grand for a 190-200 inch whitetail buck?   Wrong!

Even if they wanted to it would not be possible because i cant raise enough for my regular buyers. 

Selling 30--40 bucks a year is plenty to keep me where i like to be every year.

You really think anyone on this site is coming here to pay me 7-10 grand for a 190-200 inch whitetail buck?   Wrong!
Even if they wanted to it would not be possible because i cant raise enough for my regular buyers. 
Selling 30--40 bucks a year is plenty to keep me where i like to be every year.

Which is exactly why you are incapable of speaking for real NY hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Thats the best part of having the best of both worlds. I am lucky enough to be involved on both sides of the fence.  Best part about it is that there is no difference in either. Just that one side has a little more money than the other but both sides are drivin by the same need.

Thats the best part of having the best of both worlds. I am lucky enough to be involved on both sides of the fence.  Best part about it is that there is no difference in either. Just that one side has a little more money than the other but both sides are drivin by the same need.

Well, I think it's a little different. Can't feed a free range booner biscuits by hand...lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

12 hours ago, crappyice said:

Noone is capable of speaking for all NY hunters, we are too varied of a group. He is perfectly capable of speaking for a certain segment though. As far as I can tell, he doesnt hunt behind a fence. In fact he hunts some of the most challenging terrain in the state.

Almost everyone on this thread has made good points on the subject.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Noone is capable of speaking for all NY hunters, we are too varied of a group.

this is it in a nut shell. Varying landscapes and styles of hunting and ultimately it just proves that we all hunt for different reasons. And really the only thing that we should be working together on is eliminating the crossbow :drinks::rofl:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

this is it in a nut shell. Varying landscapes and styles of hunting and ultimately it just proves that we all hunt for different reasons. And really the only thing that we should be working together on is eliminating the crossbow :drinks::rofl:

And adding the atlatl Belo, perhaps even more important.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I want bowie knife season, where you jump on the deers back and stab it with a bowie knife. That would separate the men from the boys!

Only if you aren't jumping from a tree stand.  I have it on good authority that that would be cheating.  (Thanks Biz!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Of course not, Youd have to be on a tree limb, no more than 10 feet off the ground. Required attire would be a loin cloth or kilt.

At 10 feet, I won't need a knife.  The deer would just be flattened breaking my fall I think.

Edited by moog5050
  • Haha 1

Only if you aren't jumping from a tree stand.  I have it on good authority that that would be cheating.  (Thanks Biz!)

That’s correct. Pretty sure there is a spear season for hogs in the south.

That’s correct. Pretty sure there is a spear season for hogs in the south.

Damn Biz...you wearing a “kick me” sign? First they question your sexual orientation as a result of your admiration/infatuation with Brady, then ask for skin pics of the Mrs and now riding the tree stand angle. Good luck...keep your head down!!!

• Like 1

Damn Biz...you wearing a “kick me” sign? First they question your sexual orientation as a result of your admiration/infatuation with Brady, then ask for skin pics of the Mrs and now riding the tree stand angle. Good luck...keep your head down!!!

It’s the off season here. Everyone goes wild for 10 straight months now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2018 at 1:47 PM, stubborn1VT said:

You continue to preach from what you experience.  I know people on this site have hit list.  I'm saying that in my part of the world it is different.  The biggest buck reported in Vermont in 2016 was around 126".  There's a whole world of hunting that you are misrepresenting with your grand proclamations.  You don't really know it all, you just seem to like to speak for the rest of us.  

On 1/15/2018 at 1:50 PM, Real World Hunter said:

Bullshit...I said antlers draw and push most all hunters in the woods in one way or another and i show you in black and white time after time.   I can imagine nobody in Vermont would have a hit list. They are lucky to see a whitetail. 

i'm just reading through and commenting where i feel like it. I don't think antler score is readily reported in VT.  recorded would be a more accurate term.  126" is a nice buck especially in VT, but i know for a fact that there are others substantially bigger than that taken both that year and last year.  i also know of hunters there who have hit lists with bucks that big. most on private land but not all of them. asking to see proof of them though is equivalent to talking to a wall. you aren't getting anything. carry on!

No days off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

True.

January Coues Deer rut hunt in Arizona
February Mt Lion Hunt in Alberta
March Wolf hunt in Ontario
April/May Turkey Hunts
June/July Africa
August Antelope in Wyoming
September Whitetail in Kentucky
October back to NY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

True.

January Coues Deer rut hunt in Arizona
February Mt Lion Hunt in Alberta
March Wolf hunt in Ontario
April/May Turkey Hunts
June/July Africa
August Antelope in Wyoming
September Whitetail in Kentucky
October back to NY

good luck with the coues. I hear they're one of the hardest deer to hunt.

• Like 1