Gotta love a president that speaks his mind

Holy crow are the news outlets roasting him for speaking the truth. It's a valid question and why is no one answering it. There is no logical answer to that is why. I don't know if I heard it right but on the radio they said there are some 800,000 illegal immigrants on the deportation list. That is a whole lot of illegals the sad part is it's barely the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 2

Are you talking about the "$#!+hole" comment that the news claims he made?  Today he is denying it, so did he say it or not?  Can't give him credit for telling the truth if today he is denying it.  That's his problem.  He says one thing one day, and something else the next.

36 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Are you talking about the "$#!+hole" comment that the news claims he made?  Today he is denying it, so did he say it or not?  Can't give him credit for telling the truth if today he is denying it.  That's his problem.  He says one thing one day, and something else the next.

Yeah that's the one. I'm not talking about truth but speaking his mind. When was the last time a president said what he thought Bush senior comes to mind. I can't remember the exact quote otherwise I would post it. 

Actually, he did not say that the people were $hitholes, but the countries are $hithole countries. And whether he actually said it or not, the countries he was talking about are indeed hotbeds of corruption and self inflicted problems and are indeed, $hithole countries that export their worst rejects to the US so we can support them.

• Like 4

Like him, hate him or anywhere in between.  He screwed up saying that as the president, whether he believes it or not.  Things like that are what holds him back and taints the good things he does.  These types of things are the baggage he carries.  Like a lot of what he does, just not the way he does it.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Like him, hate him or anywhere in between.  He screwed up saying that as the president, whether he believes it or not.  Things like that are what holds him back and taints the good things he does.  These types of things are the baggage he carries.  Like a lot of what he does, just not the way he does it.  

Assuming he said it at all, he didn't say it in his weekly address to the nation, but rather in a closed-door meeting. Which means someone leaked it to the press for political purposes.

The comment, if he made it, was directed at countries rather than citizens of those countries, and is 100% correct.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Assuming he said it at all, he didn't say it in his weekly address to the nation, but rather in a closed-door meeting. Which means someone leaked it to the press for political purposes.

The comment, if he made it, was directed at countries rather than citizens of those countries, and is 100% correct.

very true but the point is it better for him to say that or not.  The flack and the outlook he will get due to this.  Just shows there isnt much restraint there.  I am able not to say cuss words in front of little kids and people that would be offended, bu tthe president cant...... not a good thing..  I really cant stand the guy ..... but we also need him....  Its a double edge and he keeps cutting himself with it as well.  

and you all can just hear him saying it......thats not a surprise

7 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I didn't hire him to be a nice guy.

doesnt mean he cant be.  It doesnt help make america great to tweet nor does it help him.  If he runs and loses in 2020 because of the things he said then we all might be worse off for no reason other than random stupid statements that werent necessary to begin with.  Like i said cant stand the guy but need him.  And i dont need to like him either but he also doesnt need to make it so easy to be unliked.  Im thinking the presidency is prob hard enough.  

2 minutes ago, philoshop said:

So you'd rather that he act more like a Hillary Bush or a Jeb Clinton and just be a mainstream politician?

That's not who he is, and I personally like the fact that he pi**es people off and keeps everyone on their toes.

yup thats what i said.......def want him to talk like them.  Good read there.  lol  

Glad you like that he pisses people off cause there is bound to be more of it..... i just hope it doesnt bite us all in the end and we lose for no good reason at all.  It just isnt necessary.  He can get his agenda and be presidential .. it is possible you know .    I need him to be tough on N. Korea but I dont need him to call the lunatic Rocket man....... etc etc etc etc oh and etc.......  And the more people he pisses off the more chance he loses voters as well.  

35 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

very true but the point is it better for him to say that or not.  The flack and the outlook he will get due to this. 

You seem more concerned with appearances than the fact that one of the nation's political parties is acting like a giant criminal gang, holding the nation to ransom and trying to subvert the rule of law for the purposes of future political power through illegal migration. The Dems know they have abandoned their historic blue collar base and are fully aware their political fortunes now rest in the hands of non-Americans. Hence the daily histrionics from them and the endless chants of racism and Hitler.

Democrats are fine with a future US that has demographics similar to Brazil or Venezuela. They don't actually care about the people or preserving the nation as it has been historically. It is power at any cost for them.

Mainstream Republicans are hardly any better.

Edited by Papist
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Papist said:

You seem more concerned with appearances than the fact that one of the nation's political parties is acting like a giant criminal gang, holding the nation to ransom and trying to subvert the rule of law for the purposes of future political power through illegal migration. The Dems know they have abandoned their historic blue collar base and are fully aware their political fortunes now rest in the hands of non-Americans. Hence the daily histrionics from them and the endless chants of racism and Hitler

im concerned that the more BS he puts out there that is just useless the harder it is for him to get through the things he and us want to get done.  and for him to stay in.  Its all just a hazard to his own agenda and not worth anyones time.  Including his.  He at times is his own worst enemy.  If you read the info I wrote , i stated we NEED him.  Just dont see the need for the garbage on the side.  He feeds those very people you spoke of for no reason whatsoever.   

3 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

And the more people he pisses off the more chance he loses voters as well.  

I don't think people should forget that the election was very close, all it would take is a few voters going the other way or not voting at all, and he could lose in the next election.  Not likely that he will win over anyone that didn't vote for him last time, but I know for a fact that there are people who voted for him this time and hoped that he'd grow up a bit as president, who are totally pissed at many of his antics so far.  Some even think he truly does have mental issues.  Some of you guys can love him all you want and think that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but there are other people who did pull the lever for him that are embarrassed by some of the crap he says and are hoping that he somehow would decide not to even run in 2020.  They want a republican in there, but not someone like him who has NO hope in persuading any democrat to vote republican like someone like Ronald Reagan was able to do.  The last 5 elections were pretty close.  Only takes a state or two going the other way to win or lose.  Every freakin vote counts and you can't be pissing off people just because you can't control your mouth.  I hope some of you guys can understand this.

• Like 1

The 2016 election was any thing but close, Clinton got blown out....trump got 304 Clinton got 227...you need to go back to 1988 to see a bigger ass kicking. Bush 426, dukakis 111

But if we still import large numbers from the third world, Democrats will never lose, that's their plan

Next election trump could push 350...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

im concerned that the more BS he puts out there that is just useless the harder it is for him to get through the things he and us want to get done.  

You must be joking. Even b4 he was elected the establishment threw everything at him to discredit him and cause him to lose. The Dems are not going to give him an inch. There can be no compromise with them. He hasn't had a moments break from the media. They have and will use and jump on any and all infractions to see him beaten in 2020. This is all out war . The country is less than a generation from fundamental and probably fatal change if Trump and others like him don't turn around the ship of state. Stick to the real and serious issues and don't concern yourself with Trump's lack of apparent polish.

Edited by Papist

15 minutes ago, mmkay said:

The 2016 election was any thing but close, Clinton got blown out....trump got 304 Clinton got 227...you need to go back to 1988 to see a bigger ass kicking. Bush 426, dukakis 111

Really?   Check out the margin of victory in the states that put him over the the top like Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Florida.  Some of these states typically go democrat.  The margin was might small.  A few people decide not to vote at all and he may lose these states next time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016