Trump in trouble again

7 minutes ago, silent death said:

Unless it's a live press conference then I don't believe shit...They can twist everything anybody says to make it sound bad 

questions why are these guys disclusing private conversations and how do we know  they we're not taken out of context ,what he said.

40 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

questions why are these guys disclusing private conversations and how do we know  they we're not taken out of context ,what he said.

Sometimes people can't handle truth so meetings are held in private all the time. Gotta weigh the good with the bad...to me actions speak louder than words... As far as IAM concerned we should butt our nose out of everything and start worrying about America again....u wanna know why we are in such a huge debt it's because we have been at war for over 20years it has it's affects

46 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

He calls it like he sees it. 

which is fine but just say "its a mess over there"  etc.  Just makes it harder on himself.  I didnt used to tell my wife the meatloaf tasted like &^#%$^^, &^$%#% !  i would say that I didnt care for it. But the fact I realized this was a better way to go, the President should know the same.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

which is fine but just say "its a mess over there"  etc.  Just makes it harder on himself.  I didnt used to tell my wife the meatloaf tasted like &^#%$^^, &^$%#% !  i would say that I didnt care for it. But the fact I realized this was a better way to go, the President should know the same.   

I like that he doesn't sugar coat the truth ,we've had plenty of that in the past . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

And everyone has to know that every other president has said something off key at some point but because it’s Trump people have a melt down over it. 

Can you imagine what has been said and done inside the whitehouse in years past that we don’t know about? 

Clinton wasn't the only one having fun in the white house Kennedy started that with marylyn monroe....who knows what is said or goes on in the white house that we don't know about lol I bet alot

Edited by silent death

Trump and the white house are denying he said that.  There are two senator that have come out and said they never heard him say that.  

Sooooo  more fake ass news. 

Do you notice, all the shit coming out about the FBI, and Clinton isn't being talked about anymore?  All the talk is Trump supposedly saying a bad word.

Edited by mowin

43 minutes ago, mowin said:

Trump and the white house are denying he said that.  There are two senator that have come out and said they never heard him say that.  

Sooooo  more fake ass news. 

Do you notice, all the shit coming out about the FBI, and Clinton isn't being talked about anymore?  All the talk is Trump supposedly saying a bad word.

Ever talk about travel with you friends  IN PRIVATE and places you been to what words DO  you here them say when describing a poor scary place ?  Do you say it IS  a developing country  like a politician.  NO YOU  cant fault the guy for talking  like a normal person in private that is if he even said that .

26 minutes ago, virgil said:

Last year, Trump said that he could stand on 5th Ave and shoot somebody and that his voters would still support him. This thread is proof that he was right. 

I have no reason not to stand with our president . He did nothing wrong ,regardless of what the media is trying to tell you.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, virgil said:

Last year, Trump said that he could stand on 5th Ave and shoot somebody and that his voters would still support him. This thread is proof that he was right. 

Trump not a crook like Hilary. 

That is why people support him if he is a little rough talking at times so be it .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Ever talk about travel with you friends  IN PRIVATE and places you been to what words DO  you here them say when describing a poor scary place ?  Do you say it IS  a developing country  like a politician.  NO YOU  cant fault the guy for talking  like a normal person in private that is if he even said that .

Your missing the point... HE NEVER SAID IT.  So defending him is a mute point on this issue. 

• Like 1

I'm hearing that the leak from that closed door meeting may have come from Dick Durbin. I have no proof of that yet, but he was one of the six congresscritters who assembled the atrocious amnesty package/deal that the President rejected.

LOOK OVER THERE! A SQUIRREL AND A SHINY OBJECT. The media is all over it.

With respect to immigration policy; the establishment Republicans want the cheap work force, and the Democrats want the voter base. They're working together to prevent the President from changing anything.

• Like 2

I must be missing something??? I voted  for Trump thinking he would change things and he did improve in the debates , he is the most unqualified person to ever to be in his position and is making the United States look like a lauging stock it will take many years to recover from this and we have three more to go..

Tag word “Like” then theres “Twitter” he needs to have a 5 minute rule before he speaks or uses his fingers..

• Like 1