Great for inexperienced hunters.  Most experienced hunters can tell by smell, visual and how well the shot was placed along with reactions from the animal.  Would be cool just to test out. 

If the link on top does not work, try this. 

https://www.gutcheckindicators.com/

Nothing available now, new company?

Edited by NFA-ADK

Smell it then lick the arrow. If it smells and tastes like s$#t its a gut shot. :rofl::bad:

Archers see how far away from a target they can get and still hit the bullseye.
Bowhunters see how close they can get and make a clean kill.

"I will remain what I am until I die, a hunter, and when there are no buffalo or other game I will send my children to hunt and live on prairie mice"

Sitting Bull

“The only grain we feed them is either a 130- or a 150-grain bullet,” Shane Benoit

Isn't digestive fluid digestive fluid ? Why different ones for different animals? Mule deer stomach acid different than whitetail ?   Hmmmm

Not sure what the value is. Quartering away, the ideal whitetail archery shot, would have guts on the arrow but wipe out the “vitals” as well.

There are just so many factors going into the “when and how” of tracking a simple solution will never be there. Experience, insight and post shot observation are key. Until that’s in play..lick and puke is perfectly acceptable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1