Best MOVIE coach

crappyice

What about that white coach from that movie the air up there where he recruits the guy from Africa?

Or Denzel in Remember the Titans? Let’s not forget that Ryan Gosling sucked at Cornerback for that team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty Webb in Caddyshack
900f2e13ffa6ccd1496caccd465d2c18.jpg
Danny: I've just got to win that caddy tournament! I owe it to my folks to get that scholarship.
Ty: Why do you want to go to college?
Danny: I don't know.
Ty: Let me tell you a story. I once knew a guy who could've been a great golfer. Could've gone pro. All he needed was a little time and some practice. He decided to go to college instead. He went for four years. Did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester, he was kicked out. You know what for? He was night-putting. Just putting at night...with the 15-year-old daughter of the Dean. You know who that guy was?
Danny: No.
Ty: Take one good guess.
Danny: Bob Hope.
Ty: No, that guy was Mitch Cumstein, my roommate. He's a good guy. Don't be obsessed with your desires, Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote: 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. And a donut with no hole, is a danish'. Funny guy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What about that white coach from that movie the air up there where he recruits the guy from Africa?

Or Denzel in Remember the Titans? Let’s not forget that Ryan Gosling sucked at Cornerback for that team!

That bum got benched. His dad was not happy

• Like 1