New cam

sbuff

Well Santa got me a new camera , a wild game innovations vision 14 lights-out extreme . Now I will be the first to admit my dislike for that brand but this thing has impressed me. It's taken over 3K pics since the day after Christmas and it just dropped down one battery level. Day pics are crisp and clear and night pics are very visible too. For the 80 bucks with battery and 8gig card the wife did good. I only question it's longevity at this point.

If it last a year I might consider another over browning and spy point.

Steve

• 5 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, sbuff said:

Well Santa got me a new camera , a wild game innovations vision 14 lights-out extreme . Now I will be the first to admit my dislike for that brand but this thing has impressed me. It's taken over 3K pics since the day after Christmas and it just dropped down one battery level. Day pics are crisp and clear and night pics are very visible too. For the 80 bucks with battery and 8gig card the wife did good. I only question it's longevity at this point.

If it last a year I might consider another over browning and spy point.

Steve

Do you have good luck with Spypoint? This year I got a Spypoint  Solar -W and haven't put it out yet. Looks like a good one. How low of light conditions will these operate in? 

I'm a huge fan of spy point. I have several force 11D. If I recall they have the fastest trigger speed on the market,durability has been very impressive. I can run practically a year on regular alkaline batteries but I change out every 6 months just in case . The 11*D seems to operate good in all light conditions with three settings to accommodate each one's needs.