Quiche

Pygmy

Mini quiche with sausage spinach and cheese made ahead of time then popped in the microwave for 30 seconds beats the hell out of having cereal again for the 24th day in a row. Go ahead call me Sissy!!!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sissy!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Mini quiche with sausage spinach and cheese made ahead of time then popped in the microwave for 30 seconds beats the hell out of having cereal again for the 24th day in a row. Go ahead call me Sissy!!!! Lol.

My wife said the mini quiche are the sissiest of all quiches when I asked her last night. Then you said that....

My wife said the mini quiche are the sissiest of all quiches when I asked her last night. Then you said that....

That’s it! I’m going out to buy a truck bed rug as we speak! Moog any advice on what rug is the sissiest of them all?

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Thats true but sure beats the heck out of the whole bed side falling off a dodge.

Except when your Chevy burns all of the oil out of the engine and you cant really hear that lower end knocking because your power window motor is dead for the 5th time, so the engine seizes up and the rusty Dodge pulls up to offer you a tow with all of its Hemi or Cummins power.

3 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

That’s it! I’m going out to buy a truck bed rug as we speak! Moog any advice on what rug is the sissiest of them all?

Very difficult to find but a shag rug in mauve will fit the bill.  No worries, it’s the ones trying to be overly manly that raise some questions.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Except when your Chevy burns all of the oil out of the engine and you cant really hear that lower end knocking because your power window motor is dead for the 5th time, so the engine seizes up and the rusty Dodge pulls up to offer you a tow with all of its Hemi or Cummins power.

I'm sponsored by Ford now . My next truck will be an early 90s something from the big 3 ,I think those were the last real trucks before they tried getting real fancy. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm sponsored by Ford now . My next truck will be an early 90s something from the big 3 ,I think those were the last real trucks before they tried getting real fancy. 

I like the old trucks, but for everyday driving, I like the fancy stuff. My Ram is paid off, and wont be going anywhere, and will be placed into toy status before long. In a few years I may end up buying one of the new ones for a daily driver.

3 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

In true fashion we go from quiche to trucks.... Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And Four Seasons hasn't chimed in yet.  Maybe he'll say that the 99% of the hunters out there whose only reason for hunting is to kill that big antlered buck eat quiche for breakfast?

49 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Its a Chevy thing, don't be jealous.

• Like 1