Quiche

Pygmy

The Mermaid keeps  wanting me to eat quiche...I keep telling her that REAL men don't eat quiche, but she keeps trying to feed it to me..
Think she is trying to tell me something ??....
While I agree with you quiche is somewhat girly. I usually hate it but every now and again in a pinch I will eat the tiniest piece of spinach quiche with ketchup of course. My advice is to give it a try and you may like it or if you're like me hate it and only eat it as a last resort

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Yep- apparently she's lost her damn mind! :girlwacko:

Dress her up in a nice warm fuzzy hat and sweater and leave her on the front steps at the closest nursing home! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Quiche is delicious. Just eat it. Make her throw some venison and bacon in it.

Bacon makes it manly again.

We have quiche or other egg dishes a lot, especially if the hens are laying like crazy. Has not been an issue this winter, its been too cold for them to lay much.

• Like 3

Dan,

You almost have to eat quiche and do some other girly things just to tone down the excessive manliness you exude!   I know the feeling.  lol  You really are the Clint Eastwood of this site (and I mean the characters he played).

PS - I think its just cheese and eggs with a girly name.  Its darn good.

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Bacon makes it manly again.

We have quiche or other egg dishes a lot, especially if the hens are laying like crazy. Has not been an issue this winter, its been too cold for them to lay much.

We havent seen an egg in months. Since we moved, and they are in an enclosed coop for now (no access outside), I put a light in there on a timer. Maybe they will start laying again, although our rooster was killed the other night by a fisher.

Right, like omelette pie. So is pie not manly then?

Definitely not manly. That said I am manly enough to know that eating delicious pie will not make me lose so much manliness that I become a hipster.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

The Mermaid keeps  wanting me to eat quiche...I keep telling her that REAL men don't eat quiche, but she keeps trying to feed it to me..

Don't do it Dan. Next thing she'll want you to run the vacuum! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1