Quiche

Pygmy

33 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Real-Man Quiche

eating-well-star-full.svgeating-well-star-full.svgeating-well-star-full.svgeating-well-star-full.svgeating-well-star-full.svg8 Reviews
From the EatingWell Kitchen

We've loaded this meaty pie with a whole pound of turkey sausage and given it a fabulous, flaky phyllo crust. Real men do eat quiche

Recipe:

So it's OK to put your sausage inside the quiche?  Just want to get this right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ignore the naysayers Dan.  Some would even have you believe its not manly to have carpet in the bed of your pick-up.  We ALL know that's simply not true!
So says the girly man with carpet in his truck bed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I happen to like quiche, but I draw the line at tight jeans, because they don't suit me. ;-] And I'd shave my head bald before I ever sported a dork-knob at the back of my head, or voluntarily put metal objects in my skin. That's just stupid IMO.

damn it am i turning into a quiche dude...........cause all my jeans are tight! :scare:  Its prob because of the man buns I have as well!  damn it! 

• Like 1

Damn, you guys are overlooking the obvious: Add bacon and HOT SAUCE to this egg pie (who in their right mind doesn't like pie?!) and your Man Card remains perfectly valid.  Wash it down with a beer and a shot if you have to, geez.  :good:

• Like 3

Quiche is french for dousch. In the early 1800's the French decided to not waste the dousch and instead use it as a renewable resource. After many attempts at perfection it was decided that you should throw the dousch in a pan with eggs, and any other misc items you have laying around the kitchen area. Cook in the over for a bit, and enjoy !

As far as your man card goes, tell that tidbit to your wife, I'll assume she will back off on the quiche. If she still insists you try it,she's just trying to poison you. Good luck

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Quiche is french for dousch. In the early 1800's the French decided to not waste the dousch and instead use it as a renewable resource. After many attempts at perfection it was decided that you should throw the dousch in a pan with eggs, and any other misc items you have laying around the kitchen area. Cook in the over for a bit, and enjoy !

As far as your man card goes, tell that tidbit to your wife, I'll assume she will back off on the quiche. If she still insists you try it,she's just trying to poison you. Good luck

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

so basically telling her you're not eating her dousch  douche :pleasantry:

2 hours ago, philoshop said:

I happen to like quiche, but I draw the line at tight jeans, because they don't suit me. ;-] And I'd shave my head bald before I ever sported a dork-knob at the back of my head, or voluntarily put metal objects in my skin. That's just stupid IMO.

My jeans are tight because I eat too many doughnuts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Dan,

You almost have to eat quiche and do some other girly things just to tone down the excessive manliness you exude!   I know the feeling.  lol  You really are the Clint Eastwood of this site (and I mean the characters he played).

PS - I think its just cheese and eggs with a girly name.  Its darn good.

vegetarian quiche?! oh hell no.

• Like 1

Quiche is a favorite at brunches, baby showers and hipster diners.  Prob not something your gonna take to hunting camp for the boys .  At least more than once. 

In all transparency I have eaten it, made it and enjoyed it.  I am confident in my manhood enough to enjoy the quiche.   

But be warned side effects might be a thirst for Mimosa's, the need to watch the view and the feeling you need to now spray the bathroom after your morning constitutional.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2