TAKE MY MONEY

Five Seasons

There were a few similar products at the ata. If you’re keeping your range realistic, say 35 yards, that’s 2 or 3 close pins max. Isn’t knowing the yardage as much about aptitude as shooting the bow itself? This seems to be novelty for the ethical whitetail archer and more of a out west elk thing where people “need carbon bows” and measure gear weight in ounces.

Because of you we can’t have nice things.

I'm waiting for the heat-seeking arrows to spend my money on. Automatic ranging and sighting is great, but somebody has to come up with some technology that doesn't involve all that stuff and takes the steadiness, form and archery skills completely out of the equation. Come-on you crazy tech-wizard engineers. Let's really get some tech into this sport......lol.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm waiting for the heat-seeking arrows to spend my money on. Automatic ranging and sighting is great, but somebody has to come up with some technology that doesn't involve all that stuff and takes the steadiness, form and archery skills completely out of the equation. Come-on you crazy tech-wizard engineers. Let's really get some tech into this sport......lol.

It's called a crossbow

• Like 1

I still think the hardest part about archery is getting the deer close and not being busted on the draw.

At that point this site should really just help reduce poor shots that are going to be take. Regardless of the site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont  understand.  I use a single pin sighted in 2 in high at 10 and im good out to 25 and just aim a little  higher for 30. To much of a chance  of wounding after that so why do you need to know past 30. And most of my shots are under 20. So why would i spend 700 to 1000 dollars for shots easily made with a compound. Silliness  if you ask me.