Movie recommendation

Robhuntandfish

If you haven't seen it, check out the movie "wind River" .   Jeremy Renner.  Wyoming fish and game guy solves a murder.  Based on true story.  One of the best movies I've seen in a while and something hunters might be interested in.  Guy was a monster with his 45/70. 
I agree I watched it about a month ago Great Movie!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, fasteddie said:

"Wind River" trailer 

Ok......Now I recognize the movie.  I didn't remember just the title. Actually, It seems like it was a long time ago that I saw it, like maybe a year or so. It was a great movie!

23 hours ago, ny hunter said:

Anyone ever watch the Bowery Boys? I have the first of 4 editions i am gonna watch today after church..

I grew up on The Bowery Boys and The East Side Kids. If you like them you may want to watch Angels with Dirty Faces, a Cagney movie where a very early version of the boys appears. It also features one of the greatest movie sacrifices I've ever seen.

2 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Saw "The Commuter" this weekend with Mrs. Just like Clint Eastwood, Liam Neeson is getting to be too old to play a tough guy,

Yeah his particular set of skills is starting to involve the application of Ben gay.

Plus all his movies are starting to look the same.  I was out on taken 3.....

Would like to see him move to more drama movies instead of kick and punch.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:44 AM, Uncle Nicky said:

Saw "The Commuter" this weekend with Mrs. Just like Clint Eastwood, Liam Neeson is getting to be too old to play a tough guy,

You mean the anti-gun guy who makes a living by playing with guns?

• Like 1

If you read his bio, you'll see he's a pretty weird unique individual in his beliefs and activism! Bizarre and hypocritical...

BTW - His gun control rant came during an interview with a mid-east news agency during the filming of Taken 3 in Istanbul, shortly after the French Charlie Hebdo terrorism killings. He was asked about that disaster, but decided to include the US and our Constitution in his tirade. Idiot!

Edited by nyslowhand