Did the party start yet?

wooly

Hi Eddie- I stopped by the old place and seen all the lights were out and nobody was answering the door. Thanks for leaving directions and the key to the new camp. :D  Was getting cold standing on the porch all night. I'm gonna warm up by the fire for a bit and then I'll join you guys!

hey wooly now ed do you really think i twill settle down.  there will always be another subject

Hey bubba good to see ya again- gotta agree with ya. Got plenty to talk about here on my end for anyone that wants to listen. :D  Tuff to shut me up for long,lol. Sure is nice to see some action again. My keyboards gonna be smoking here soon. Can't wait to jump in on that x-bow thread. ;D

hey wooly now ed do you really think i twill settle down.  there will always be another subject

Well Bubba , i'm not inviting you to any more parties !  8) .. 8) .. 8)

Maytom is here also . Not sure if WNYhunter made it or not . I kept checking the old site and don't know who owns it anymore . I can still do the Mod functions on there though .

geesh Ed I thught I was behaving well lol.  I was on the other site briefly in the past month.  It sure remains dead, then I saw your post.  Have you seen the breech plug upgrade for the huntsman, sidekicks?  There is a company in machigan that mae  a 209 breech plug that you do not have to use the orange carriers.  he has utilized a system where there is no blowback.  If you would like to learn more pm me.  I was gonna post about it on the other site, but I figured no one would see it. 

Actually , I prefer the orange carriers . I have arthritis in my fingers and the carriers make it easier to handle the primers . If there is an orange tad sticking out , you can be pretty well assured that the rifle is ready to fire . It works for me .