Yesterdays newspaper headlines

Water Rat

19 minutes ago, dg13126 said:

It is to late. They already introduced about 20 I had seen something on line and photos of 2 being released went back to find it and couldnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at one of the release sights in East Aurora NY taking pictures.

I've since been contacted by the DEC..., CIA..., NFL.., and FBI in an attempt to purchase my images before they reach the public.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

I just opened a store in Danbury Fair Mall if your looking for cougars they are about 30 miles east of Poughkeepsie. 100% guaranteed sightings.

I wouldn't go near a Cougar in Poughkeepsie For all the tea in China.Whatcha selling over there Cheetah carpets?

1 hour ago, dg13126 said:

I thought the governor did this a year or 2 ago? My bad maybe it was what he planned on doing. Something about balancing out the predator, wild hog issue. My bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild Hog Issue? Really?   We have as many Hogs as we do Cats in Ny.  

Yeah, IRC read something on the internet about Bigfoots (Bigfeet??) being trapped & relocated into NYS to control deer overpopulation areas. Or maybe it was mentioned on one of those Bigfoot hunting reality shows on TV. Must be true!, right??!

Pygmy might be interested in a Bigfoot cougar, if there were such a thing! Last call, lights out, you know you're game!?! Sorry dude, couldn't resist.

Edited by nyslowhand

18 hours ago, wooly said:

I was at one of the release sights in East Aurora NY taking pictures.

I've since been contacted by the DEC..., CIA..., NFL.., and FBI in an attempt to purchase my images before they reach the public.

So this is why we haven't been hearing much from you, witness protection!

• Haha 1