ATV size food plot equipment wanted

we've now got a couple on the farm for light work like drawing hay wagons and other equipment.  workmaster 45 2WD with a sun shade and a workmaster 55 4WD.  i think the 4WD has even been hooked up to the square baler and a wagon. don't remember if either has loaded tires... probably. they're all good if maintained. some tractor models under 100HP you have to be careful as they don't step up to a big enough rear end for the tractor.  some of your less common brands it was an issue more so with compact tractors under 60 HP. the new hollands seem great though. no complaints. they sure do sip fuel.

Nice! Funny you mention the small rear end issue. My neighbor bought a new 100hp kubota a couple years ago and he tore that thing up real quick. He found a small wimpy rear end after the tear down. Compared to older Fords the kubota was a toy as he called it. He always tells me everytime we talk tractors somewhere along the story, “that’s FORD HP we’re talking bout here, not that damn kubota HP”.

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

If you get any loader that isnt quick detach, youre an idiot lol

i'm with you.  still is more of a pain in the ass to take it off though.  we usually leave the loader on anyway and just take off the 7' bucket. you see fine and the loader weight helps for a every but going down hill.

10 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Nice! Funny you mention the small rear end issue. My neighbor bought a new 100hp kubota a couple years ago and he tore that thing up real quick. He found a small wimpy rear end after the tear down. Compared to older Fords the kubota was a toy as he called it. He always tells me everytime we talk tractors somewhere along the story, “that’s FORD HP we’re talking bout here, not that damn kubota HP”.

it was an issue comparing different tractors when my dad bought the Kutoba we have for the farm. better rear end was the reason we went with the 2000 Kubota M9000 4WD loader (90HP). i honestly forget what the others were though, but they weren't JD, NH, or something else well known.

19 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I usually like to keep the loader on as much as possible, but when Im working in tight plots plowing or whatever, I tend to take the loader off for maneuverability sake.

Front end failures, on today's designs tend to occur in the casting area. Road speeds are stressful with front loader installed. The bounce will put extreme pressures on the front end. Every make and model have failures, reguardless what the salesman says.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

it was an issue comparing different tractors when my dad bought the Kutoba we have for the farm. better rear end was the reason we went with the 2000 Kubota M9000 4WD loader (90HP). i honestly forget what the others were though, but they weren't JD, NH, or something else well known.

Daedong makes some drive trains for  Kubota.