Anyone own one of these ?

I have been reading this one, I am very curious if anyone has the full list of what's legal and what's not for auto loading firearms. The "grey" areas in this one are flat out ridiculous! The "BS Act" isn't just AR style rifles, it covers auto loading rifles, shotguns, and pistols.

At one point there was an issue that the Thordsen were non compliant, I guess that has been retracted?

They lifted the mag capacity to allow a 10 round mag, but apparently you can only load it with 7 rounds.

As mentioned, what are your plans for using the rifle? 

IF I ever get to buy the bigger version of my M&P 15 22LR, it will be another M&P but in .308. Would love an Armalite, but will never afford it.

Building your own is the best way to go if you have the skill set and tools!

Fully "pin" the mag and you can have all the bells and whistles. Not sure why you would need a bayonet, but have at it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Steve D said:

Not true
But, the ability of a semiautomatic pistol or semiautomatic rifle to accept a detachable magazine are not sufficient to turn the firearm into an assault weapon. The weapon must have at least one additional “assault weapon” feature.

This is true, as long as the riffle has no other features. Pistol grip, collapsible stock, forward grip, bayonet lug, threaded muzzle, flash hider, muzzle break. If u have any of those plus a detachable mag the rifle is a assualt weapon (watch out it may try to harm you). They made the law that way to essentially ban ar type rifles. Then the pinned mag came along and spur grips, and thorsen stocks. Now speed loaders for pinned mags make realoding as fast as dropping a mag. 

To the OP. I have the R15,R25,and a DPMS Oracle with 1” bull barrel. The DPMS has the factory trigger and is great. The two Remington’s have both had trigger jobs done by the armorer that does the Air Force shooting team’s weapons. All are tack drivers. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk