Clethodim Availability

Tractor Supply Complany doesn't carry cleth.

Keystone does and is probably the easiest place to buy it. Rural King found in Ohio will also have a good deal on it but in-store only.

Cleth is not illegal here, but has limited use in some downstate communities.

Rural King sells it online https://www.ruralking.com/agristar-clethodim-2ec-2-5-gallon.html About $122 shipped for 2.5 gallons.

So if I understand this correctly, it will kill grass (and Roundup ready corn), but it won't kill clover (flat leaf stuff)? I'm not clear on what it doesn't kill.

Edited by goosifer

I know there are brand name products out there that contain Clethodim but companies will not ship them to NY due to government restrictions. It will be used in clover and brassica plots, some established and some new. The established clover plot has some serious grass problems despite mowing.

I know there are brand name products out there that contain Clethodim but companies will not ship them to NY due to government restrictions. It will be used in clover and brassica plots, some established and some new. The established clover plot has some serious grass problems despite mowing.

Companies will ship it.

Done it plenty of times.

There are two counties or so where you can spray it but have to limit application. Any other detail is bad info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk