Yelling Goat at 53% off

goosifer

you def have us all wanting to try it.  That pizza you posted looked amazing.  Youre a good salesman for them for sure.  I have looked up where it is and too far of a drive... but if I am in the area I will def try it.  And gonna ask for the Turkeyfeather special !  lol 

My favorite restaurant is in Rome - the Franklin.  An old time Italian restaurant and they only take cash! lol But the food is amazing good for sure.  

• Like 2

I’m about to buy the goat. Offer accepted and closing scheduled for April 1st. Berebere wings will then cost $49/dozen and all draft beer will be $12/pint. As long as TF and SodFather keep showing up, I’ll be rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I’m about to buy the goat. Offer accepted and closing scheduled for April 1st. Berebere wings will then cost $49/dozen and all draft beer will be $12/pint. As long as TF and SodFather keep showing up, I’ll be rich!

I thought we agreed $55 a dozen?!

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Must be a shell corp? Zero chance you qualify for a liquor license. Your drinking and gambling are well documented on this site

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

you def have us all wanting to try it.  That pizza you posted looked amazing.  Youre a good salesman for them for sure.  I have looked up where it is and too far of a drive... but if I am in the area I will def try it.  And gonna ask for the Turkeyfeather special !  lol 

My favorite restaurant is in Rome - the Franklin.  An old time Italian restaurant and they only take cash! lol But the food is amazing good for sure.  

ROME ??  Italy is a long way to travel for a meal...

• Like 1

Must be a shell corp? Zero chance you qualify for a liquor license. Your drinking and gambling are well documented on this site

Winning at both. We’ll also be doing Classical Saturday’s. Black Tie, Cocaine&Caviar theme. We’ll be using TF’s golf plate trophies to serve it up.

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I have heard great things about the Franklin, I am definite going to give it a try. All my old time Italian friends say it is the best around.  

Funny thing is I’ve been going to that same  place for 20 years but since it became the goat the food and drafts have never been better place a short drive or semi short walk home 

I was there quite a bit when it was the Fireside, my cousin is good friends with Candace who bartended there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No , the 19th hole was on Broadway where the Olive Tree is now.  Guys from the power co. would go to the LP. cash their checks , get drunk & proceed to beat the shyt out of each other, some of us would go just to watch the fights.  lol

Edited by hunter49
  • Like 2

No , the 19th hole was on Broadway where the Olive Tree is now.  Guys from the power co. would go to the LP. cash their checks , get drunk & proceed to beat the shyt out of each other, some of us would go just to watch the fights.  lol

I feel like I was born way to late. That sounds like a blast. Mind you I’d also be watching the fights not getting involved