Could anyone ID this UTV brand/model?

goosifer

Second trespassing UTV of the season. No snowmobiles yet. Thankfully, they did not run over the orange fence. Overall, I can't complain how this year is going as far as trespassers go. Still, would like to know what kind of UTV this is for future reference. Thanks.

PICT0422_22201852038PM2Ied4.JPG

38 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Rzr.....easily identifiable one too....lots of aftermarket on it....roof rear box lift light bar on top

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I imagine that is someone's expensive toy? I know UTVs aren't cheap in general, but that seems like a snazzy one.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

There is a few trail systems that people can ride . Those UTVs are a blast to ride though ,shame there isn't more legal places to ride them.

For the amount sold in would say less than 1 % are on legal trail systems. Was big pain to get them to stop riding thru my,place took 3 years till they got the hint. 

I was in Macedon today so I stopped into Filer's Power Sports . I showed the pic of the UTV to a salesman and he said it was a RZR but didn't have his glasses so couldn't tell the model . Folks were being waited on so I left . There was a Polaris RZR by the door for $25,999 ( Rzr XP Turbo Dynamix Edition ) . That's more than my Subaru ! If someone has $26,000 to spend on a toy , they should have money to buy land . 

Looks like they have real thick tires . Not sure spike strips would work . There are signs on posted by the railroad tracks in Ontario that have a warning to stay off . 

https://www.filerspowersports.com/new-models/polaris-industries-side-x-side-rzr-trail-sport-1512485440104504227790873

https://www.filerspowersports.com/

6 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

There is a few trail systems that people can ride . Those UTVs are a blast to ride though ,shame there isn't more legal places to ride them.

For the amount sold in would say less than 1 % are on legal trail systems. Was big pain to get them to stop riding thru my,place took 3 years till they got the hint. Crosshatched boards with 20 penny nails seem to have been the ultimate deterrent peaks the tires right off the rim...

Are spike-strips legal? That does kind of sound like a stupid question, but there are more laws than anyone can ever hope to keep up with these days. And then there is the situation where somebody steps on it and puts a spike through their foot ...... even trespassers. Can you be held liable for personal injury?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Are spike-strips legal? That does kind of sound like a stupid question, but there are more laws than anyone can ever hope to keep up with these days. And then there is the situation where somebody steps on it and puts a spike through their foot ...... even trespassers. Can you be held liable for personal injury?

Theoretically, if you posted signs warning of the spike-strips, you could argue that you are not liable if a trespasser hurts themselves, but anybody can sue anybody else at any time for anything, so I wouldn't chance it. I've thought about dumping a truckload of manure, I mean fertilizer, on the trails . . . .