I'm Annoyed !

Salmon_Run

I'm sick of tired of people not doing their jobs; they fail to follow through as they promise, don't call back as they say and generally don't give any work ethic to their jobs/careers.:aggressive:

This will be like a therapy session without the insurance co-pay..... 

What really grinds your gears and make you all angry and annoyed ?  

I'm in the business of calling back, showing up etc. I always find it crazy that some of my competition just ignores people or doesn't keep up their end of the bargain. I don't get it....

Fast food.... How hard is your job, really ?? Got shorted a drink the other night at BK and oddly enough I know why, too busy on the facespace
3d41c10e2f18d9a55169d9b663c0a253.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Funny you mention it. Yesterday i was at the end of my work day and our server crapped out which locked up my cnc machine. So im trying to work with the IT guys and the new operator on second walks in and starts hitting estops opening up saftey doors to start his pms.  Needless to say he probably wont make that mistake again.  I was just lucky i didnt have it running production when he did it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

I'm in the business of calling back, showing up etc. I always find it crazy that some of my competition just ignores people or doesn't keep up their end of the bargain. I don't get it....

Fast food.... How hard is your job, really ?? Got shorted a drink the other night at BK and oddly enough I know why, too busy on the facespace

Yea me too.  It is funny how many times I hear " thanks for calling back so quickly"   When it has been 20 minutes and that is a lifetime for me and I apologize only for them to tell me they have been waiting 3 days for other companies to call back.  It is incredible..

42 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

More than likely been incredibly busy cleaning the grime off the drivethru window, ironing the shirt and finding a belt that fit correctly......... maybe the teen assistant manager stepped away and this happened..... 

A couple of weeks ago I went the the local McDonald's for a coffee and watched the food prep girl making some ones fish sandwich.

Well, she squirted the famous tarter sauce onto the work counter by accident. No big deal I guess as she used the top bun as a dish rag and wiped up the sauce and then packaged it for the customer. 

I had to speak out and the reaction I got was they were in disbelief that I spoke up. Even though it wasn't my sandwich I wasn't going to let some other unsuspecting person eat that.

Another famous one is they wear plastic glove for sanitary reasons, handle money and your food while wearing the same gloves. No thank you !!!! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

the one that grinds me is when someone says .........well I already called and spoke to someone......and I ask who that was- (cause i am at work about 10 hours a day and all calls come thru my phone) and they say oh I cant remember or well it was someone else that called - dont lie - just say you didnt call  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

And will also earn you a ticket or worse if they hit you when you brake check them. Its considered road rage.

New York Vehicle & Traffic:  Section 1129. Following too closely. (a) The driver of a motor vehicle shall not follow another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard for the speed of such vehicles and the traffic upon and the condition of the highway.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

And will also earn you a ticket or worse if they hit you when you brake check them. Its considered road rage.

Nothing worse than some a-hole tailgating,was always under impression that if you run into someone from the rear it was your fault,I will have to check that with my JP buddy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

New York Vehicle & Traffic:  Section 1129. Following too closely. (a) The driver of a motor vehicle shall not follow another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard for the speed of such vehicles and the traffic upon and the condition of the highway.

"if the vehicle behind you is tailgating - increase your following distance from the vehicle in front of you"  - this Defensive driving instructor.  lol     But yeah we all want to brake check.  lol  

11 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

Yes, but if they tell the officer that you brake checked them, you are now guilty of road rage (aka reckless driving).

14 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

Nothing worse than some a-hole tailgating,was always under impression that if you run into someone from the rear it was your fault,I will have to check that with my JP buddy.

I could honestly care less what the numb nuts behind me is doing. Tailgate me all you want, you wont get a reaction out of me.

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Checking out behind someone at the gas station that's talking on their new iPhone and paying for soda and candy for the kids with an EBT card then paying cash for Cigarettes.

That's a good one, they most likely need that phone for their "business" transactions. 

Maybe it's just a work phone....

16 minutes ago, Salmon_Run said:

That's a good one, they most likely need that phone for their "business" transactions. 

Maybe it's just a work phone....

obama free phone as well!!

and you know what else gets me.......  people who dont even work and get like $10,000 tax returns and live off the system - how is this right?! 

• Like 5