Valentine’s Day plans

crappyice

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Was hoping to get together with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in the hot tub in our place in Alaska but instead I'll probably hang out at home with Mrs. TF and watch a movie  I'll figure out something nice to make for dinner too with a nice bottle of wine

I'll " fill in"  for you on the hot tub gig, TF....I can think of lots of fun hot tub games to play, like  " Lollipop",  "Lick the Bisquit" and " Hide the Weenie".....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Dinner out this Saturday (in advance of V-day), and then in the spirit of the current AR thread, I should be doing some top-loading...

Be sure to top off your mag with one of those blue diamond rounds...<<grin>>....

• Like 1

I forgot that I take my daughter out and my boys take out mommy for V-day. Since Wednesday’s are crazy after school, daughter and I crushed I-Hop(her favorite food place ever since she eats nothing but pancakes, popcorn and pasta). Looks like Wednesday I am off the hook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides Nomad eating eggs and Biz taking JT and Brady out for a Tri-triste what are your plans?  

I would post mine but I have none so I am hoping to steal yours!!

Going to the Inn at Pound Ridge on Sat the 17th. Jean Georges or something