Winter Olympics

crappyice

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, crappyice said:

There is no greater sport than curling when it comes to the Olympic Games. Shuster better not F up this year!

HARD!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBC hired Kim Jung Hung to do the play-by-play, with Dennis Rodman providing the color commentary. The Swedish bikini team will provide halftime entertainment...

• Like 1

NBC hired Kim Jung Hung to do the play-by-play, with Dennis Rodman providing the color commentary. The Swedish bikini team will provide halftime entertainment...

Denis Rodman has quite the eloquent oratory skills and should be respected as a great ambassador of the American way.
US
And by the way
https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Curling/Features/2018/February/07/Team-USA-opens-with-win-as-mixed-doubles-makes-Olympic-debut

On 2/8/2018 at 9:29 PM, crappyice said:

No it doesn’t! Wtf! X is in the title

WTF does the X have to do with squat? I couldn't give a rats backside about curling, hockey, or skiing! The Winter X Games has Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Winter Dirt Bike Racing, ETC. Look it up, far more exciting then watching silly games no one cares about. Do you watch Poker on TV too? Now that's full throttle adrenaline right there! 

• Like 1

Shawn white winning the gold was some good TV, after he held up the flag in celebration he then dragged it across the snow. I'm no military guy but I was always taught the flag never touches the ground. Petty but took some of the excitement away

• Like 3

Shawn white winning the gold was some good TV, after he held up the flag in celebration he then dragged it across the snow. I'm no military guy but I was always taught the flag never touches the ground. Petty but took some of the excitement away
Was touching the snow....not soil.
Not sure if that counts!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk