Winter Olympics

crappyice

19 hours ago, Belo said:

i'm just glad i'm married. I grew up with the advice that I should be persistent if i wanted some snatch. Now everything is logged in digital time forever and any attempt to go after a girl could be viewed as harassment. especially if one day you get famous and someone sees it as an opportunity.

don't get me wrong, i'm not defending some of the creeps who were recently exposed, but the stuff anzi ansari was put on blast for was just dumb. Dude was just trying to get some and he gets thrown under the bus for it.

She complied with everything and when she told him to stop, he actually stopped.  We're now suppose to be able to read minds?

• Like 3

By the way, the woman of the Winter Olympics are smoking hot compared to summer...just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder who holds the record for banging the most girls in Olympic village...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I wonder who holds the record for banging the most girls in Olympic village...

I heard some incredible # of condoms distributed last Olympics. Silly people , they’re reversible as I’ve learned. Get 2x out of one. 

• Like 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

.15 is like middle school. True story, when I was in my early 20’s my friend got pulled over at 4am by a state trooper. He passed the breathalyzer, my other friend and I asked the trooper if we could try for shits and giggles and shockingly he obliged. I blew a .26 and honestly felt i could have drove. My other friend inhaled it like a joint, the cop ripped it out of his mouth and was pissed lol. He thought my friend was messing with him but he wasn’t- just really drunk I guess lol.

.15 is like middle school. True story, when I was in my early 20’s my friend got pulled over at 4am by a state trooper. He passed the breathalyzer, my other friend and I asked the trooper if we could try for shits and giggles and shockingly he obliged. I blew a .26 and honestly felt i could have drove. My other friend inhaled it like a joint, the cop ripped it out of his mouth and was pissed lol. He thought my friend was messing with him but he wasn’t- just really drunk I guess lol.

.15 is the minimum
  • Like 1

Curling is about the most watched event at work , after hockey . Once I started  watching and grasping a bit of the strategy, I was somewhat hooked . Then the arguments broke out ....

About 30 of the guys went to a , local  curling house a couple weeks back, sadly I couldn’t make it , they all had a blast .

5D562D97-04E4-4CDB-9D2A-9C4D22D5EACC.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Is it basically shuffleboard rules?

Kinda but with more blocking strategies, the main advantage is that your beer can stay cold just sitting on the playing surface .

• Like 2