Anyone buy the Triax?

53 minutes ago, Belo said:

being reviewed very favorably. I will be trying one in the spring for sure. only concern is the short ata for me. But even the haters can't deny the dead in hand achievement from this bow.

Short axle to axle but huge cams make it shoot almost like a 32ish

22 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not sure ,his i stagram showed him getting ready for outfoors and he had some damn thing that looked 4 feet axle to axle . Ill send you the pic on IG.

if it had normal or small looking cams it was probably a TRX7 it's 40" A-A

Mathews locked him in for 10 years guaranteed money.....he will tell you any bow in their lineup is spot on.

He shot lights out with Elite.......and before that Mathews....and now back to Mathews.
The guy can flat out shoot.....Mathews even gave his wife a cool million for him to make the switch.

Gotta pat the guy on the back for getting paid.

Back to the Triax.........

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Mathews locked him in for 10 years guaranteed money.....he will tell you any bow in their lineup is spot on.

He shot lights out with Elite.......and before that Mathews....and now back to Mathews.
The guy can flat out shoot.....Mathews even gave his wife a cool million for him to make the switch.

the million to his wife seems off. seems like the rumor crap you'd hear on archerytalk and through gossip.  I'd believe it if that was what they paid him for the 10 year contract including provisions for or a little extra for each engagement/event and bonus money for a tournament placing.  it's not a sport you get rich on unless you do outside seminars and PR events that third parties are paying you for. maybe i'm wrong.

55 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

i shared the video not because I'm oblivious to how sponsors work, but because he makes some very good factual statements about the size of the cam compensating for the short brace height (everyones biggest concern). 

i shared the video not because I'm oblivious to how sponsors work, but because he makes some very good factual statements about the size of the cam compensating for the short brace height (everyones biggest concern). 
I agree....sorry for the minor derail.